Think we'll ever see Paige on WWE TV again?

Ollie The Magic Bum

Bombshell time (pun intended)

AJ Lee has ment more to womens wrestling than Paige.

Past, present & future..

(Puts down phone, smokes some more, lays head backwards and closes eyes..)

I never understood why everyone thinks AJ Lee is so important. She was average in the ring ( maybe good compared to other women at the time, but compare her to Sasha, Bayley, or even Charlotte, she's nothing much ), and IMO her mic work is overrated. Her pipebomb felt forced and was very cliche with the " I deserve so much more than you, you don't know the meaning of hard work" schtick. As for her gimmick, the " crazy chick " character had already been done by Mickie James and Victoria, and is currently in use by Alicia Fox, I think it's grown into a cookiecutter gimmick. I understand that how original the character is doesn't matter as much as how entertaining the wrestler makes it, but IMO she didn't make the gimmick any more appealing then it already was. i just don't fathom how she can be considered one of the all time greats. she won a few titles, set a record for longest reign for a while ( BTW, I think it's pretty biased how people consider AJ Lee's reign important and then say Nikki's reign wasn't. I know it's all about the quality of the wrestler and the substance of the reign, but most AJ Lee fans I've seen only talk about the length of her reign and nothing else, so going solely by that standard technically Bella's is important as well) and retired early after a 3-year stint. I don't see how she's any more important than someone like Kaitlyn. I understand she was over and all that, but was she really that important in the long run? The Bella's, even though 99% of hardcore fans hate them,have a large fanbase and a lot of merch, like AJ Lee did. They still haven't make a big impact on the buisness. This is all my honest opinion, and nobody's going to change it. I just don't get the hype.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bombshell time (pun intended)

AJ Lee has ment more to womens wrestling than Paige.

Past, present & future..

(Puts down phone, smokes some more, lays head backwards and closes eyes..)

I never understood why everyone thinks AJ Lee is so important. She was average in the ring ( maybe good compared to other women at the time, but compare her to Sasha, Bayley, or even Charlotte, she's nothing much ), and IMO her mic work is overrated. Her pipebomb felt forced and was very cliche with the " I deserve so much more than you, you don't know the meaning of hard work" schtick. As for her gimmick, the " crazy chick " character had already been done by Mickie James and Victoria, and is currently in use by Alicia Fox, I think it's grown into a cookiecutter gimmick. I understand that how original the character is doesn't matter as much as how entertaining the wrestler makes it, but IMO she didn't make the gimmick any more appealing then it already was. i just don't fathom how she can be considered one of the all time greats. she won a few titles, set a record for longest reign for a while ( BTW, I think it's pretty biased how people consider AJ Lee's reign important and then say Nikki's reign wasn't. I know it's all about the quality of the wrestler and the substance of the reign, but most AJ Lee fans I've seen only talk about the length of her reign and nothing else, so going solely by that standard technically Bella's is important as well) and retired early after a 3-year stint. I don't see how she's any more important than someone like Kaitlyn. I understand she was over and all that, but was she really that important in the long run? The Bella's, even though 99% of hardcore fans hate them,have a large fanbase and a lot of merch, like AJ Lee did. They still haven't make a big impact on the buisness. This is all my honest opinion, and nobody's going to change it. I just don't get the hype.

She was in main event feuds for more than a year. She was pretty much the first to ever do it

That's why WWE won't flat out release her.

Her contract is only for a year, though. She'll be out of it in 2017.

At least, according to this: http://www.totalsportek.com/money/wwe-wrestlers-salaries/

Don't WWE freeze contracts from injury? meaning that all this time injured is added to her contract?

Don't get why Del Rio spends so much of his time living in the past. He's always so petty and upset about inconsequential things. Can't he just move on and be 100% focused on his current endeavors? I mean...if I hired him, and all he did was rant about other companies...I'd be kind of pissed off. Put 100% into being the best performer you can be...talk positively about Impact wrestling, not negatively about the competition. Stop being petty. All of that time on social media that he wastes on negativity could seriously be used to help out Impact...if he tried.

Why is ADR acting like a manchild?

Pretty sure he's always been a bitch. Now that he's got a 24 year old drama queen hooker, he's even worse.

Pathetic.

Vintage Bdon.

Oh give it a rest Maggle. He has been. No one should give a crap. Hearing about either one of them is getting almost as old as hearing about Mauro Ranallo or JBL every single day. She's a young immature person and he's an old asshole that's had more shit follow him around and just points fingers at everyone else. The whole thing is just as tiring as Ryback or CM Punk bitching about everything.

I liked Paige. If she comes back, great. If she doesn't, oh well. What's truly pathetic is how they've been acting. I'll go full Vince Mcmahon. I have no sympathy. Paige screwed Paige.

Why is ADR acting like a manchild?

Pretty sure he's always been a bitch. Now that he's got a 24 year old drama queen hooker, he's even worse.

Drama queen, I agree with, but hooker? Is Bret Hart a gigolo for cheating on his wife in the 90s? Cuz seriously...

But I never heard of him being bad or annoying during his first run as ADR, which is why I'm surprised at his attitude... especially since he's like, 30+ years old.

What's truly pathetic is you. Fact.

M'kay. Touchy are we? I was a little much with the hooker comment but no one should honestly care. Just giving them more reasons to act the way they are. It's sad you're getting triggered over it. Get over it.

@M3J I don't think it was too present in his first run but he's obviously always been that way. He's just been up on his soapbox more because of the attention recently. Plus he's not under contract with the E so he's not worried about it. Hell he'll retire in the next year or two. He won't lose anything here for saying a bunch of shit.

We will see Paige in Impact

Just hoping it's sooner rather than later. Her contract still has time on it. And then it will be 90 days on top of that. Guessing it will be almost 2018 by the time she finally lands over there. Which sucks, because I want her to feud with Rosemary...and I don't know if Rosemary will hold the title for that long.

Archived