Think we'll ever see Paige on WWE TV again?

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think so. I had little hope of seeing her back before but the leaks were the final nail in the coffin imo. Which is a shame, because I always liked her. She evidently wasn't giving much of a shit though in the last few months that she was last on TV and just seemed to not care after getting suspended the first time. So I'm not sure if she really will be "missed" in the sense that even if she were to return, I doubt she would ever bother to perform at the level she used to previously before she became a mess.

I seriously feel really bad for her. Wouldn't even rule out that wwe is behind the leak in the first place.

They have the power, Money and People to do such a Thing so they can get rid of someone making it look as if it were their own fault.

Xavier Woods is even still on the roster so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut because of this either.

I seriously feel really bad for her. Wouldn't even rule out that wwe is behind the leak in the first place.

They have the power, Money and People to do such a Thing so they can get rid of someone making it look as if it were their own fault.

I'm sorry but this is utterly *censored*ing retarded

I know it is but it has happened before to other People by companies that wanted to get rid of them.

For all we know the "private Person" could had been payed to do it.

If they are not behind this, then I hope it won't affect Woods in any way and that they won't release paige either.

I know it is but it has happened before to other People by companies that wanted to get rid of them.

For all we know the "private Person" could had been payed to do it.

If they are not behind this, then I hope it won't affect Woods in any way and that they won't release paige either.

She has enough heat with them as it is, they don't need to stoop this low just to get rid of her when she has ended up getting two suspensions by her own stupidity within the last 9 or so months. Your reasoning is devoid of any logic and is nothing but going around throwing names for no rhyme or reason.

Xavier Woods is even still on the roster so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut because of this either.

Considering they're working very close with her FAMILY what on Earth makes you think they'd do that? Who wants to see their daughter or sister get railed on social media? Think about what you said and think about idiotic it is.

Considering they're working very close with her FAMILY what on Earth makes you think they'd do that? Who wants to see their daughter or sister get railed on social media? Think about what you said and think about idiotic it is.

Funny how you ignored what I had typed right after, I guess my first reply suited you more?

When did I ever said that her Family has anything to do with it??? check your eyes please.

Not likely after the NXT title photo.leak.

Didn't checked any of the Videos or Pictures cause I don't like such stuff and because I think it was her private "fun" so it is none of my Business. However, what did she do with the title that it was that bad?

Just naked wearing it or anything else? :o

Funny how you ignored what I had typed right after, I guess my first reply suited you more?

When did I ever said that her Family has anything to do with it??? check your eyes please.

Not likely after the NXT title photo.leak.

Didn't checked any of the Videos or Pictures cause I don't like such stuff and because I think it was her private "fun" so it is none of my Business. However, what did she do with the title that it was that bad?

Just naked wearing it or anything else? :o

I didn't need to comment on the next part because it's bullshit conspiracy and you know full well that what you're saying is idiotic.

Probably... although the NXT women's title stuff will be quite a blow...

Again not knowing the full story, I'm assuming that's an indication of the content of the pictures? So someone basically blarted onto the title belt right?

In which case, given WWE's attitude in the past to the mistreatment of their title belts, I think she may well be let go. Only thing that can save her really is the Rock's powers of persuasion over this film.

Archived