Southpaw Regional Wrestling

Lunchbox

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame Lethal Leap Year got canceled, was looking more forward to that than Wrestlemania /:

I know right? I was rooting for Big Bart to beat The Sea Monster win The Farm back.

And take his cousin back home to make 'Murican babies!

FOR ALL THE SOUTHERN COUNTRIES!

I think i figured out who everyone is minus the referee and the lucha guy who i think is Luke Harper. They missed out by not putting AJ in. Shoulda at least made him the Nature Hoot.

Shame Lethal Leap Year got canceled, was looking more forward to that than Wrestlemania /:

I know right? I was rooting for Big Bart to beat The Sea Monster win The Farm back.

And take his cousin back home to make 'Murican babies!

FOR ALL THE SOUTHERN COUNTRIES!

I think i figured out who everyone is minus the referee and the lucha guy who i think is Luke Harper. They missed out by not putting AJ in. Shoulda at least made him the Nature Hoot.

Coulda been the Ric Flair paid impersonator.

Btw, does Cena know that "six whole weeks" is 42 days, not 36? I sincerely hope so...

It's probably like that on purpose. I mean, it goes with the whole idea that they thought it was a leap year.

Btw, does Cena know that "six whole weeks" is 42 days, not 36? I sincerely hope so...

It's probably like that on purpose. I mean, it goes with the whole idea that they thought it was a leap year.

But a leap year is just one extra day...366 instead of 365. How does that account for saying that six weeks is anything other than 42 days? A week is always 7 days. Six of them is always 42 days. I think John just ad-libbed that part and said the wrong number.

But a leap year is just one extra day...366 instead of 365. How does that account for saying that six weeks is anything other than 42 days? A week is always 7 days. Six of them is always 42 days. I think John just ad-libbed that part and said the wrong number.

It's just a wrong number, stop looking so hard into it. They probably just threw in a random obviously wrong number.

Archived