last video game you played(any system)

Daizee Haze

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

X-Men Legends

I love that game, it my favorite game of all time.

I wish that and Legends II were BC or on the online stores as arcades for the current consoles. I really miss them!

That would be fantastic! And even though I still got my ps2, I'd buy them.

X-Men Legends

I wish that and Legends II were BC or on the online stores as arcades for the current consoles. I really miss them!

Did you have a favorite character to play as in both games? For me it's Jubilee in XML and Scarlet Witch in XML 2.

X-Men Legends

Did you have a favorite character to play as in both games? For me it's Jubilee in XML and Scarlet Witch in XML 2.

Colossus and Wolverine in both games, Bishop too in Legends II

X-Men Legends

Cool, I like those three, there are alot of others I like too. I can just go on and on about these games, specifically the first one.

X-Men Legends

Cool, I like those three, there are alot of others I like too. I can just go on and on about these games, specifically the first one.

Every playable character is good and there's a nice amount of them. A lot of fantastic X-Men villains and NPC appearances as well. The stories and RPG elements are awesome!

Interacting and walking around the mansion with different X-Men is such a satisfying experience. Gameplay is of course fun!

They're awesome but what is it that you like the first game over the 2nd game and it being your favorite game of all time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived