xjhifYK.jpg

NXT Tag Team Championship

Triple Thread Elimination Tag Team Match

The Revival vs. The Authors of Pain vs. #DIY

Vbk42d8.jpg

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I don't think they've done that great of a job building Ember up. Asuka seems like this unstoppable force and Ember Moon is just like ... another female on the roster. I guess she's undefeated, but she's not quite a "force" like I said Asuka is. At the moment she feels just like another woman for Asuka to beat.

Definitely looking forward to this and fully expect it to be great, but this does feel like the least hyped Takeover they've done so far. Especially considering it's the one before Mania. I guess they've got a few weeks to pick up the hype though.

Why are they low? When has a TakeOver ever not delivered? Not like they don't have a quality roster.

The buzz is not as big as it was before. And the San Antonio show really wasn't all that good to me, except for the main event at least.

Why are they low? When has a TakeOver ever not delivered? Not like they don't have a quality roster.

The buzz is not as big as it was before. And the San Antonio show really wasn't all that good to me, except for the main event at least.

Just because the buzz is low shouldn't mean your expectations should be low. TakeOver's deliver in general, you now you'll enjoy it even if it's not a 5* show.

The novelty has worn off, but the shows are still good.

This is basically the Takeover for me to see if Asuka remains undefeated, which she should imo. Legit not interested in anything else.

I prefer Asuka over black vampire chick Ember Moon. Not a fan of Ember, but they've been building up to this moment since August. Ya gotta pull the trigger when Orlando comes around.

This is basically the Takeover for me to see if Asuka remains undefeated, which she should imo. Legit not interested in anything else.

I prefer Asuka over black vampire chick Ember Moon. Not a fan of Ember, but they've been building up to this moment since August. Ya gotta pull the trigger when Orlando comes around.

What trigger? Asuka does not need to be defeated and has been built up better. Ember's undefeated streak has been boring and uneventful. Not to mention that Asuka beat bigger names, including Bayley.

If you know her name why did you also add "black vampire chick"? It's just insulting and unnecessary.

Takeover WrestleMania? Nah, doesn't work either. I agree that "Takeover Orlando" doesn't really work, it's like Manchester United taking over Manchester.

Archived