Bundy's caw thread//**JINDER MAHAL UPLOADED**

ted_bundy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this looks great. Something about the face though, he looks a little old. Also, what are you planning for the next attire? I'd love to see you try his NXT Takeover: San Antonio attire.

Something about the face though, he looks a little old.

Good eye, I see that now... perhaps it's the dark circles under the eyes? Admittedly, it has been a while since I last had a chance to see Cien Almas wrestle, so... lol

Gonna start off by saying, I'm sorry if my critique isn't very helpful.

I think there has to be a better way for you to make the sides of his beard other than using a diamond or square shape, that's just a guess as to what you used. I also think it doesn't quite look like him. I don't know if it the coloring or the morph or what. I do think that you could blend the colors better, his face is too red, especially around the nose area. I think you should look into using different eyebrow for him too. I'd suggest trying to use less designs in that area or blend the designs better into the eyebrows or both. In the eye area he looks too tired or puffy or stressed, however you want to describe it. I would take tht down a lot, he doesn't quite have that. Those black designs in the nostril area also throw me off. Perhaps morphing the nose different would make it look better and you could either move or remove the designs there altogether.

In short, blend colors better.

Again, sorry if my critiques aren't helpful.

If someone could find a cien face texture and share that would be great,thanks for the honest opinion though,will look into fixing it,as for the eye area it might be the socket slider that needs adjusting,never had great reference pics to work with,I actually used an Alberto del Rio face texture because I couldn't find nor make one,might be the cause of the redness.

Archived