WWE 2K18 Hall Of Fame showcase matches?

Mean Ambrose

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for a ddp vs Randy savage match for ddp do for those were the matches that really got him over

As for angle I can see him having two matches one with his hair I can probably see it being the match he had vs Austin at unforgiven 2001 where he won the title and one without hair against Eddie or brock

Angle vs Lesnar from Mania 19, Angle vs Eddie from Mania 20, or Angle vs Michaels from Mania 21 would all be awesome.

Man... Three years in a row Angle put on incredible matches at WrestleMania.

I don't know what match they'll have for Beth Phoenix, none are really that memorable. Maybe a match again Mickie James or Michelle McCool.

Hoping they put Teddy Long in as a manager and give him a showcase match where he's in Mark Henrys corner or something.

For Angle He Will Have 2 matches one with hair and one bald

For Hair Angle maybe the armaggeddon hell in a cell or vs Shane

For Bald Angle Either Vs Lesnar any match vs Eddie or Vs HBK

For DDP I Guess Either Savage or Goldberg

For Beth I Don't Know Same for teddy

well what do you know rick rude is joining that list of hall of famers any match of him that you like?

personally i would like one of his wcw matches so maybe vs sting or steamboat cuz i hear steamboat will be inducting him again spoilers that makes sense plus that means that we get his wcw theme which i like

• 5 months later...

Angle vs Lesnar from Mania 19, Angle vs Eddie from Mania 20, or Angle vs Michaels from Mania 21 would all be awesome.

Man... Three years in a row Angle put on incredible matches at WrestleMania.

I don't know what match they'll have for Beth Phoenix, none are really that memorable. Maybe a match again Mickie James or Michelle McCool.

Hoping they put Teddy Long in as a manager and give him a showcase match where he's in Mark Henrys corner or something.

For Beth Phoenix, i think they should put in her tables match with natalya against laycool

For Beth Phoenix, I'm guessing they'll probably do a match against Mickie James or Kelly Kelly. Maybe Eve. Mickie will already be in the game, and Kelly and Eve are ambassadors for WWE. I'm hoping for the tag team tables match though so we get two extra women in Laycool. Layla & Michelle both left WWE on good terms.

Teddy is an interesting one because they could have a match with him as a manager, probably in Mark Henry's corner but I'd live if it was a Jazz match. Unlikely of course because of the lawsuit. Or we could get a match he booked as GM.

DDP will probably get a championship match depending on which look is in. Angle SHOULD have his match against Shawn Michaels at WM 23 I think it was.

Id rather see Angle vs Benoit from the Rumble.

DDP going by his best match would probably be against Goldberg.

Hopefully we get the Midnights in the game to feud with the Rock n Rolls.

Maybe we get Rodney Mack with teddy long as manager

Unfortunately he's one of the superstars suing WWE in the concussion lawsuit, along with his wife Jazz. Either way, one superstar I'd like to see in the showcase is Nathan Jones fighting against Kurt Angle, just for variety.

Archived