Original CAW Federation for Universe

Coeur D'Alene

Well first of all I would like to apologize for being THAT blind.

Just saw that you actually had asked me to send you the Images through pm and I just posted them here. :(

I uploaded all 3 caws now and you can find them with their names or as Dumeka or Saturi in the hashtags..

Since I didn't knew what colors or looks you wanted for the Championships I went with Blue, Gold and White for the world Championship. :)

Here a Image:

World_Belt.png

Hey man, don't sweat it! It's fine, I really appreciate your work on this :)

I haven't been able to log on tonight unfortunately - last minute meal with some people from work but I promise I'll hop on tomorrow evening and download the three CAWs you've uploaded for me mate :)

That championship looks AWESOME, nice work man! :)

Just saw that you actually had asked me to send you the Images through pm and I just posted them here. :(

I uploaded all 3 caws now and you can find them with their names or as Dumeka or Saturi in the hashtags..

Since I didn't knew what colors or looks you wanted for the Championships I went with Blue, Gold and White for the world Championship. :)

Here a Image:

World_Belt.png

I haven't been able to log on tonight unfortunately - last minute meal with some people from work but I promise I'll hop on tomorrow evening and download the three CAWs you've uploaded for me mate :)

Np! :)

Happy you like it.

Will try to create you more Championships tonight and upload this one so you can grab it.

Here a Image:

World_Belt.png

Np! :)

Happy you like it.

Will try to create you more Championships tonight and upload this one so you can grab it.

Just grabbed your CAWS now dude :)

Intercontinental Championship

Intercontinental_Belt.png

Giving all Belts of the first Show a White strap, will give the ones for the tuesday Show a black one. :)

You want the tag Team titles to be for males or females?

You should have already found the tag titles too cause I finished them and uploaded them yesterday evening aswell. Just didn't posted another screenshot here because I had run down my pc and was heading to bed already. :P

Gonna create your first Arena next. :)

You should have already found the tag titles too cause I finished them and uploaded them yesterday evening aswell. Just didn't posted another screenshot here because I had run down my pc and was heading to bed already. :P

Gonna create your first Arena next. :)

Really appreciate it, thanks man!

Small update made in the GMPorium if you're still interested at some point.

Very interested in your CAW roster man, will have a look through your thread and then PM you over some names over next few days or so :)

Gotcha. Alright, talk to you when you PM then.

Saturi, just downloaded your belts now man, thanks! :)

Ok. :)

You can grab the Monday Night Thunder Arena I created, test it and see if you like it. :)

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, GIW Coeur

Archived