Original CAW Federation for Universe

Coeur D'Alene

Hey guys,

Apologies if I've posted this into the wrong section as it's kind of a request/asking a question thread.

I've recently been inspired by a few of the original CAW federations that some YouTubers and streamers have set up to use in their WWE Universe (I'm currently planning on running a 'normal' WWE universe and a new, original CAW universe side by side).

My first question I suppose is, to get the best out of universe mode and an original CAW roster (tons of cutscenes, interesting rivalries etc.), what number of CAWs would be the best recommendation for a roster. Originally I was going to run with 30 (so that I could download the CAWS asap) but do I need more on the roster or even, maybe less?

So the second part of my topic is the request portion.

I wanted to know if you guys had seen/created some great custom CAWS on PS4 that you are happy for the public to use (myself included)?

I think to really make this type of Universe mode unique and fresh, ideally, I'm looking for original CAWS that have custom entrances, movesets and if possible abilities/traits.

I'm also looking for some good tag teams and stables to set up, so again, if they meet the specifications above, they would also be great to add in there.

One more thing - I'm trying to make as varied a roster as possible so the crazier the gimmicks or the more unique the personas, the better really. If you can also provide a real rough backstory of your creation too, that would be a major bonus but not a deal breaker if you can't.

Like I say, apologies if this is in the wrong area of the forum but if you can recommend any of your own or other users custom CAWs, it would be a great help and much appreciated.

Thanks guys, look forward to seeing your responses!

I've got two feds going in my universe mode and they round-about have about 35 to 45 caws per fed. This way I can keep variety going and keep myself from getting bored of a few characters.

As for my caws (which you can see in the GMPorium), i'm perfectly fine lending out my characters so long as I'm given proper credit if they're shown online in any way.

I've got two feds going in my universe mode and they round-about have about 35 to 45 caws per fed. This way I can keep variety going and keep myself from getting bored of a few characters.

As for my caws (which you can see in the GMPorium), i'm perfectly fine lending out my characters so long as I'm given proper credit if they're shown online in any way.

Ah by feds do you mean shows? As in, you have two shows with two separate rosters?

Your thread did catch my eye man - I'll make sure to take a look in there and that's great about you allowing your creations to be used. Doubt I'll be doing anything online, probably just for my own gameplay really :)

Have you created your own weekly arenas and PPV arenas too?

I have one original male and two original female caws if you are interested. :)

Definitely interested man, yeah :)

Ah by feds do you mean shows? As in, you have two shows with two separate rosters?

Your thread did catch my eye man - I'll make sure to take a look in there and that's great about you allowing your creations to be used. Doubt I'll be doing anything online, probably just for my own gameplay really :)

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And yes, all arenas I use are made by myself, though Foldy helped me come up with some logos when I was having artists block, a big thanks to him for that.

Ok! :)

I will make some screenshots for you and post them here after work tonight with their names, Background, style and so on.

You already have a name for your brand?

Will it be a mixed one or are you having a male and a female brand?

Could create you logos, Championships, Arenas and even come up with names if you want. :D

I love creating stuff and I have a game design background as well so such things are lot's of fun and not difficult to me.

Just let me know.

EDIT:

Here we go! :)

Amber Wright

Amber_Face.png

Amber_Attire.png

Sarah Reese

Sarah_Face.png

Sarah_Attire.png

Shawn Reese

Shawn_Face.png

Shawn_Attire.png

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And yes, all arenas I use are made by myself, though Foldy helped me come up with some logos when I was having artists block, a big thanks to him for that.

Sorry for the delayed reply - busy weekend.

Took a look at your CAW and arenas threads man, they look awesome! Nice work :)

Ok! :)

I will make some screenshots for you and post them here after work tonight with their names, Background, style and so on.

You already have a name for your brand?

Will it be a mixed one or are you having a male and a female brand?

Could create you logos, Championships, Arenas and even come up with names if you want. :D

I love creating stuff and I have a game design background as well so such things are lot's of fun and not difficult to me.

Just let me know.

EDIT:

Here we go! :)

Amber Wright

Amber_Face.png

Amber_Attire.png

Sarah Reese

Sarah_Face.png

Sarah_Attire.png

Shawn Reese

Shawn_Face.png

Shawn_Attire.png

Well to be honest, haven't had a lot of time to be creative with this but initially was going to go with maybe something like TIW (This Is Wrestling). I don't know if you've perhaps got any better ideas for the brand yourself perhaps?

Think it's gonna be a mixed brand with possibly two shows, might try it out with just one for now, kinda need to make a decision on that really.

That would be seriously awesome of you if you did so and it wouldn't take up too much of your own time? I'm terrible at using the creation suites that's all aha :)

Those CAWs are awesome by the way man, definitely will add them to the roster if that's ok :)

I will create you the Championships and Arena after I know the final Name of your brands.

Here a few suggestions you might like:

- High Impact Federation (HIF)

- Maximum Impact Federation (MIF)

- New Generation AllStars (NGA)

- World Allstars Federation (WAF)

- World Hardcore Wrestling (WHW)

- Universal Wrestling Alliance (UWA)

- Global Wrestling Association (GWA)

- Wrestling Warriors Association (WWA)

- Extreme Wrestling Federation (EWF)

Depending on the Name and type I will put you together a few logos for the Shows(Brands) and create the Championships and Arenas. :)

Happy you like the caws, had created better ones in previous games but I think these are decent enough and fun to Play with.

Sarah is more a high Flyer and brawler, Amber is more a powerhouse and Shawn is a mixed Allrounder.

I will create you the Championships and Arena after I know the final Name of your brands.

Here a few suggestions you might like:

- High Impact Federation (HIF)

- Maximum Impact Federation (MIF)

- New Generation AllStars (NGA)

- World Allstars Federation (WAF)

- World Hardcore Wrestling (WHW)

- Universal Wrestling Alliance (UWA)

- Global Wrestling Association (GWA)

- Wrestling Warriors Association (WWA)

- Extreme Wrestling Federation (EWF)

Depending on the Name and type I will put you together a few logos for the Shows(Brands) and create the Championships and Arenas. :)

Happy you like the caws, had created better ones in previous games but I think these are decent enough and fun to Play with.

Sarah is more a high Flyer and brawler, Amber is more a powerhouse and Shawn is a mixed Allrounder.

From those, I really like High Impact Federation and I also quite like Global Wrestling Alliance.

What do you think about a merger of the two, maybe something like Global Impact Wrestling? Or High Impact Wrestling?

Trying to think of a show or two show names too, hmm...

Maybe something like Monday Night Intensity and then Thursday Night Adrenaline? Again, open for better suggestions on that?

Yeah will definitely add you caws to my roster, they are sweet creations man and this is a really awesome thing you're doing, really do appreciate it man! :)

No Problem! :)

So you wanna have two Brands with one Show per brand aswell right?

If you have the Shows running at monday and tuesday then will you have the Brands working at wendsday and thursday?

Except if you mean having one brand with two Shows so the Shows are running at monday and tuesday while the brand is on at wendsday?

Global Impact Wrestling sounds greater then high Impact Wrestling I guess. ^_^

The Shows names Sound good. In case you still thinking about them here some additional possibilities:

- Monday Madness

- Tuesday Slaughter

- Monday Judgement

- Tuesday Night Force

- Monday Thunder

- Tuesday Mayhem

- Monday Night War

- Tuesday Night Destruction

Can come up with countless others but I will stop now. :P

If you have the Shows running at monday and tuesday then will you have the Brands working at wendsday and thursday?

Except if you mean having one brand with two Shows so the Shows are running at monday and tuesday while the brand is on at wendsday?

The Shows names Sound good. In case you still thinking about them here some additional possibilities:

- Monday Madness

- Tuesday Slaughter

- Monday Judgement

- Tuesday Night Force

- Monday Thunder

- Tuesday Mayhem

- Monday Night War

Awesome, Global Impact Wrestling it is then!

Well I'm thinking one overarching brand and two separate rosters maybe yeah (holy god the CAW slots I'll need haha!)

Love the sound of Monday Night Thunder, think that's got to be locked in!

Then maybe Tuesday Night Adrenaline?

Thanks for your help with this man, it's really awesome of you :)

- Monday Madness

- Tuesday Slaughter

- Monday Judgement

- Tuesday Night Force

- Monday Thunder

- Tuesday Mayhem

- Monday Night War

Well I'm thinking one overarching brand and two separate rosters maybe yeah (holy god the CAW slots I'll need haha!)

NP! :)

Gonna get to work and create a few logos for your Shows and post them here.

Unless you want me to pm them to you so no one else can snatch them. :P

I think we missunderstand each other a bit?

Shows = no Championships, up to two Brands can use one Show if wanted

Brand = Championship slots with full roster fighting over them.

Saying two seperate rosters means you will need a second brand then. :)

Unless you want the shows to be the actuall brands with each having it's own roster and Championships on the calendar.

In this case you won't need the Global Impact Wrestling name anymore since both "Shows" (Brands if they have their own Championships) are having their names already. :)

A other option would be to have these monday and tuesday shows be the brands and reflect the "Company Name" Global Impact Wrestling be reflected through the belts.

This way it would be like in the WWE.

- Monday Madness

- Tuesday Slaughter

- Monday Judgement

- Tuesday Night Force

- Monday Thunder

- Tuesday Mayhem

- Monday Night War

Unless you want the shows to be the actuall brands with each having it's own roster and Championships on the calendar.

In this case you won't need the Global Impact Wrestling name anymore since both "Shows" (Brands if they have their own Championships) are having their names already. :)

A other option would be to have these monday and tuesday shows be the brands and reflect the "Company Name" Global Impact Wrestling be reflected through the belts.

If you could PM them man yeah that would be ace cheers :)

Think I'm wanting it to be one roster but two shows, so kinda like WWE before the brand spilt so to speak?

So to clarify, two different themes shows, one overall roster/company called Global Impact Wrestling :)

- Monday Madness

- Tuesday Slaughter

- Monday Judgement

- Tuesday Night Force

- Monday Thunder

- Tuesday Mayhem

- Monday Night War

Think I'm wanting it to be one roster but two shows, so kinda like WWE before the brand spilt so to speak?

So to clarify, two different themes shows, one overall roster/company called Global Impact Wrestling :)

In game you will have to rather have the Shows like after the split so each brand has it's own Championships. Otherwise you will have on brand and one Show without Championships like main Event or Superstars (stylewise).

Gonna work on the logos now. :D

- Monday Madness

- Tuesday Slaughter

- Monday Judgement

- Tuesday Night Force

- Monday Thunder

- Tuesday Mayhem

- Monday Night War

In game you will have to rather have the Shows like after the split so each brand has it's own Championships. Otherwise you will have on brand and one Show without Championships like main Event or Superstars (stylewise).

Gonna work on the logos now. :D

Ah yes didn't think about that - good point!

Ok thanks man! :)

This thread is making me want to do an original fed again, well it was WCW or WWF with original caws. Maybe I can find an original fed logo that I like on CC and go from there

I've honestly never created my own custom CAW federation before so I'm really looking forward to getting this underway :)

Created your first Brands logo to see if you like the style.

Monday_Night_Thunder_New.png

The second one:

Tuesday_Night_Adrenaline.png

Tell me if you like them at all. :)

BTW: Sarah Reese is uploaded. After you grabbed her I will upload the next one for you to download until you have all 3. :)

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Sarah Reese

As I said, to anyone looking to start their own thing for their universe, i'm happy to lend out my caws should you desire them (so long as they're credited to me should you use them in any online content). If you'd like to, go ahead and post in the GMPorium or PM me, since for some idiotic reason my download count got reset a while back so I can still only upload 5 at a time and need to switch out characters.

Created your first Brands logo to see if you like the style.

Monday_Night_Thunder_New.png

The second one:

Tuesday_Night_Adrenaline.png

Tell me if you like them at all. :)

BTW: Sarah Reese is uploaded. After you grabbed her I will upload the next one for you to download until you have all 3. :)

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Sarah Reese

Love the second one man!

Maybe for the first, try a more aggressive looking font?

Just a small idea, cause I'm just thinking about it standing out more wth the background, could even tweak this on the second one too just to really get across that 'edgy' look :)

As I said, to anyone looking to start their own thing for their universe, i'm happy to lend out my caws should you desire them (so long as they're credited to me should you use them in any online content). If you'd like to, go ahead and post in the GMPorium or PM me, since for some idiotic reason my download count got reset a while back so I can still only upload 5 at a time and need to switch out characters.

I'll probably be sending some PMs in due course man, there's a ton of your creations I think would be great in my new custom fed if thats cool :)

I created two different ones with the same type of text except of the Colors.

Let me know if you like any of these and if not, what kind of stuff you would rather like. :)

I also uploaded Amber Wright so you can download her now. After you did I will delete her and upload Shawn in the same Slot. :)

Here the logos:

Monday_Night_Thunder.png

Monday_Night_Thunder2.png

Let me know if you like any of these and if not, what kind of stuff you would rather like. :)

I also uploaded Amber Wright so you can download her now. After you did I will delete her and upload Shawn in the same Slot. :)

Here the logos:

Monday_Night_Thunder.png

Awesome man, thanks!

I haven't been able to log into my PS4 to download the CAWS yet but I should be able to log on for a bit tonight - are all three uploaded or do you need me to tell you when I've downloaded one and then you'll upload the next etc?

Here the logos:

Monday_Night_Thunder.png

Awesome man, thanks!

I haven't been able to log into my PS4 to download the CAWS yet but I should be able to log on for a bit tonight - are all three uploaded or do you need me to tell you when I've downloaded one and then you'll upload the next etc?

Oh! I thought you got Sarah Reese already because she had two downloads so I put her down and uploaded Amber Wright in her Slot.

I'll reupload her and upload Shawn Reese tonight after work too so you can grab them all 3 then.

Just let me know after you got them so I can take them down again cause I need my uploading Slots for real life wrestlers. :)

Well first of all I would like to apologize for being THAT blind.

Just saw that you actually had asked me to send you the Images through pm and I just posted them here. :(

I uploaded all 3 caws now and you can find them with their names or as Dumeka or Saturi in the hashtags..

Since I didn't knew what colors or looks you wanted for the Championships I went with Blue, Gold and White for the world Championship. :)

Here a Image:

World_Belt.png

Archived