What Arenas do you want to see in WWE 2K18

Mr155551

Just As the title says which arenas would you want for 2k18 honestly it's about time we get the raw is war 2000 arena i find it mind blowing that we have all the other raw is war arenas but not this arena if not for an arena then maybe a template can work also speaking of raw arenas why not add in the classic raw arena from 94 or 93 that would be awesome.

All Wrestlemania sets.

Last Nitro - Panama City Beach Florida.

WCW Road Wild

RAW 1993

Raw 1999-2000

Survivor Series 2002 - MSG swinging LED door setup.

Really don't care about arenas now that we have such a fleshed out create mode.

But I do want to see more interactions with the stage itself...climbing the scaffolding, using set-pieces as weapons...etc. That's my main concern/desire. Especially with things like the TLC sets. Those tables, ladders, and chairs should either be treated as normal weapons (or, if that strains the system too much...then simply have some hotspots).

But I do want to see more interactions with the stage itself...climbing the scaffolding, using set-pieces as weapons...etc. That's my main concern/desire. Especially with things like the TLC sets. Those tables, ladders, and chairs should either be treated as normal weapons (or, if that strains the system too much...then simply have some hotspots).

This.

HovaThaGod has done such an incredible job on XB1 (and PS4, for that matter), that he's really satisfied my appetite for most of the WCW arenas I wanted.

However, i'd love a lot more interraction in game. It seems stupid in this day and age that we're still subjected to invisible walls.

I'd love to see more interraction with the ECW arena, in particular, as well as cars etc on the WWE arenas.

Plus, as someone mentioned on this thread, Panama Bay would be absolutely incredible.

Monday Night Raw 1993 (or at least the ability to create it)

i just want all the WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, King Of The Ring, Royal Rumble, In Your House logos. all the Raws, Smackdown's, the old 80's tv events like Saturday Night's Main Event, Wrestling Challenge, Prime Time Wrestling, Superstars of Wrestling.

most arenas can be created, 2K just has to give us the logos and a LARGE variety of them. and they need to let us use them for the show logos to.

I hope along with the new big arena NXT Takeovers, I hope they don't snub the small ones at Full Sail too. Having a basic Full Sail Takeover arena would be great for WWE Universe. Also hope they include Network specials like King of the Ring, Beast in the East, MSG Special, the first Roadblock, CWC, UK Tournament, etc.

An outdoor and indoor TTTT would be cool too.

I don't think I use any of the default arenas in my game, except for WrestleMania 31 and 32. I only ever use created arenas as I like to design my own stages and titantron, so as long as they add in more create-an-arena options I'll be happy. It'll look extra cool now that they'll have the floor minitron that the new WWE arenas have. I'm looking forward to that.

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...

Archived