Fire Pro Wrestling World

Crowley

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the in game stars could easily be removed instead of leaving them in the inactive list so every time you download a CAW you have to scroll past them to find the people you want.

Put the caws into different categories/shows...leave the original roster as free agents. Problem solved.

Yeah I would erase the in-game roster as well. Fire Pro Returns has this game beat as far as how we could download entire saves and whole rosters. Downloading different peoples wrestlers is cool but they kinda clash sometimes with certain guys being bigger than others like some lucha guys are super buff and others are really small.

• 2 months later...

Really wish they made a game with modern graphics. Not saying graphics matter. I just cant get into the art style or whatever. Gameplay is great already. Just modern graphics please.

Wrestle Kingdom should really make a return. Miss the WWE DOR series type of gameplay. I prefer that Yukes than the PS2 Yukes.

I think if you mess with this series' graphics and try to make them more modern, you kill the mood of the whole series and turn people off. They tried a different graphical style on the PS1 I believe but it wasn't too popular. Fans like to create things in this game and the graphics are a big reason why it's so easy for them to do so.

$19.99 buyer's remorse... for shame.

Hey it was the last 20$ in my gift card :lol:

Shouldn't have bought a demo for $20 then lol

• 2 months later...

Need to get back to the PC version. No sense in buying the PS4 version for me, since I own the PC version (which has the mods and such)...but I need to bring myself to get back into it. Is there a way to easily delete the entire roster yet? That was kinda what made me stop playing before...I wanted to clear the clutter and really couldn't.

Need to get back to the PC version. No sense in buying the PS4 version for me, since I own the PC version (which has the mods and such)...but I need to bring myself to get back into it. Is there a way to easily delete the entire roster yet? That was kinda what made me stop playing before...I wanted to clear the clutter and really couldn't.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there is a mod for that. But in the actual game, I don't think so.

• 2 months later...

ok, I am considering getting this game for PS4 as I remember people talking about Fire Pro Returns and raving about it. How hard is it to create someone say Punk or such or say vader, are there any unlock everything features ?

"Hard" is a gray area with Fire Pro creation. Everything that you need is there, but finding the proper way to use it all is something that comes with experience of trial and error. Also, I'm sure the PS4 creation will be more time consuming than the PC creation, as everything will need to be done with the controller. Personally, I'm just hoping there's a solid community download section for PS4. If there isn't, I probably won't even bother getting that version, since I already have it for PC. Only reason I do want the PS4 version, is for the NJPW tie-in.

Edited by Generations