Just wanted to say...

Guest Shades of Cool

You can't blame WWE for not allowing it. You know what brainless turds people can be when they get loose on the internet. All it takes is a couple of basement-dwelling neckbeards creating videos featuring male wrestlers beating the shit out of CAWs designed to look like women who've refused to date them. Then the tabloid media get a hold of it and WWE find themselves having to call press conferences to deny they encourage domestic violence.

Won't ever happen again. Times have changed. It's a shame, because i'm all for more options and freedom, but it just isn't going to happen.

The line from the developers always is 'we're trying to recreate what we see on the WWE product'.

Blood and chairshots to the head are on borrowed time, sadly. I'll be gutted when these go!

In WWE nowadays they don't have have that so doubt it will in the game. The only way to counter a woman attacking you in the WWE eyes is just take it, find another woman to beat her up, counter with a kiss, or spank her. So violence not ok sexual harassment oddly enough is.

Edit: Actually they may be one way but a very small chance. If Chyna got a showcase in the next one.

In WWE nowadays they don't have have that so doubt it will in the game. The only way to counter a woman attacking you in the WWE eyes is just take it, find another woman to beat her up, counter with a kiss, or spank her. So violence not ok sexual harassment oddly enough is.

Edit: Actually they may be one way but a very small chance. If Chyna got a showcase in the next one.

That's a good point. It sounds like Chyna is going in the HOF and she had pretty good matches with Jericho and Hardcore Holly they could showcase.

Unless WWE insist they use that awful match she had with Ivory at WM17. :(

That's a good point. It sounds like Chyna is going in the HOF and she had pretty good matches with Jericho and Hardcore Holly they could showcase.

Unless WWE insist they use that awful match she had with Ivory at WM17. :(

Based on what, exactly?

I'd be very surprised. They wanted nothing to do with her.

• 3 weeks later...

You can't blame WWE for not allowing it. You know what brainless turds people can be when they get loose on the internet. All it takes is a couple of basement-dwelling neckbeards creating videos featuring male wrestlers beating the shit out of CAWs designed to look like women who've refused to date them. Then the tabloid media get a hold of it and WWE find themselves having to call press conferences to deny they encourage domestic violence.

Thing is, the people you describe.. Would do it, regardless. And you can, on a hacked game, so if it was going to, it would have. (In my opinion) would of happened last year too.

This isn't ROH or NJPW. hate to be that guy but if you want that to happen you wil just have to wait on a ROH or NJPW game to do that stuff. I only want it to do mixed tags again. I mean its kinda pointless to even have the trio entrance with carmella if all she can do is be a manager.

I'm all for options as well but yeah wwe is against it.

2K (and THQ) fight every year with WWE to keep blood in the game. so who knows.

This isn't ROH or NJPW. hate to be that guy but if you want that to happen you wil just have to wait on a ROH or NJPW game to do that stuff. I only want it to do mixed tags again. I mean its kinda pointless to even have the trio entrance with carmella if all she can do is be a manager.

I doubt they really fight

ROH and NJPW allow them to fight, the youngbucks superkicked a girl

Those companies aren't WWE and aren't in the spotlight 24/7 like WWE. The second a dude hits a woman on screen there'll probably be suing and protests and all sorts of stupid shit

actually they have. atleast i know they did from atleast WWE13 to 2k15 (marcus mentioned it on a few different occassions).

ask any WWEGames Community leader from back in those old days when community leaders was a thing they'll confirm it. Because they were at that WWE13 Playtest and when they came back they were saying how they told THQ that it would be a bad move if they were to remove blood. That it'd be a huge backlash.

@Muur wasn't there some lady or something that was trying to say Wrestling was bad or something and she tried to bring up the whole Chris Benoit saga?

I can't really remember but i think it may have been about a year ago.

It will never happen in the game again due to domestic violence and all the feminist groups. WWE has an association with all those groups now it's a different time and age. Notice that's why they never done an angle with Stephanie McMahon taking a pedigree from seth rollins bc if this was old wwe he would've already dropped her to pump up his feud with triple h.

actually they have. atleast i know they did from atleast WWE13 to 2k15 (marcus mentioned it on a few different occassions).

ask any WWEGames Community leader from back in those old days when community leaders was a thing they'll confirm it. Because they were at that WWE13 Playtest and when they came back they were saying how they told THQ that it would be a bad move if they were to remove blood. That it'd be a huge backlash.

@Muur wasn't there some lady or something that was trying to say Wrestling was bad or something and she tried to bring up the whole Chris Benoit saga?

I can't really remember but i think it may have been about a year ago.

Wait, they had to push for blood not being removed... From WWE '13? The game centred around the Attitude Era, an era of wrestling that was FOCUSED on blood?

What the actual *Censored*?

It will never happen in the game again due to domestic violence and all the feminist groups. WWE has an association with all those groups now it's a different time and age. Notice that's why they never done an angle with Stephanie McMahon taking a pedigree from seth rollins bc if this was old wwe he would've already dropped her to pump up his feud with triple h.

Domestic violence is different than wrestlers in a ring. Can't see how it's related.Feminist groups can go suck a big one, by the way.

Domestic violence is different than wrestlers in a ring. Can't see how it's related.Feminist groups can go suck a big one, by the way.

calm down. it's not going to happen cause wwe doesn't want it to happen. it really has nothing to do with feminist groups

Our view is completely irrelevant, dude.

Times have changed. Mainstream man on woman violence is absolutely not acceptable in any shape or form, hence why WWE have avoided it like the plague.

Through THQ/2K staff, we have learned that WWE's MO is for them to create an accurate representation of the product, so until 'times change' again, do not expect to see it return.

And hey, this is coming from someone who would love more creative freedom in the game. It would be a cool addition. I used to use a hack on XB360 to do so! But our view isn't relevant.

Times have changed. Mainstream man on woman violence is absolutely not acceptable in any shape or form, hence why WWE have avoided it like the plague.

Through THQ/2K staff, we have learned that WWE's MO is for them to create an accurate representation of the product, so until 'times change' again, do not expect to see it return.

And hey, this is coming from someone who would love more creative freedom in the game. It would be a cool addition. I used to use a hack on XB360 to do so! But our view isn't relevant.

man don't you just miss those save editors and those chyna hacks lol

man don't you just miss those save editors and those chyna hacks lol

haha I do!

It's fun to sometimes go back to '13/2K14, which I hacked the hell out of (if that's even the right term - sounds like i'm giving myself far too much credit, when in reality i'm just using a save editor!).

So amazing having a TLC HIAC match.

Archived