Unbreakable Universe

TrisetMaster908

(Edit, I've changed the name to Unbreakable Universe since Glass is out in a few months and they are a Trilogy)

I just saw this and wondered what yall think of it. I enjoyed it

Friend had to explain the ending, it being in the same universe as Unbreakable, and will lead to another one having The characters from Unbreakable and The Horde from Split

I just watched this...

Major spoilers:

I haven't seen Unbreakable since it first came out, and it was never one of those movies that I watched with much attention to detail or had any real affinity for. So, I was also confused about the ending. It's cool now that I get the connection, I guess. But I have to say...I hated "The Beast" in general. Split would have been much much better without that angle. And I mean...I get it...(the whole thing with the girl playing "beast" with her uncle, being raped, etc)...they wanted to tie it together...make her overcome "the beast"...and I feel like they could have still had the final character be a beast or "the beast"...but actually giving him super strength and shit was stupid.

If they had refrained from going all sci fi with the beast character, I could have dug it a lot more...and I feel like the final "Mr. Glass" scene with Bruce Willis really saved the movie. Because I was sitting there saying "that was stupid" at the end. The Mr. Glass scene just made it tolerable in the sense that it tied to to something else. But, yeah...my displeasure with the beast character really ruins the movie for me.

• 2 months later...

I liked the movie a lot. :)

Can't wait to see where they will go with the third movie.

It's not confirmed though. But Split did well in the Box Office, no?

It actually is cause the director said that he is looking forward to tie both in a third movie.

As far as I know Split did very good in the Box Office. :)

Yeah, he said he'd like to if the studio lets him. But that hasn't been confirmed yet judging from the interview I read...unfortunately.

You must have missed then what he wrote two weeks ago. :)

He is already writing the ending of the follow up movie!

McAvoy and Samuel L Jackson already confirmed they will be in the movie!

It seems he made it even scarier then split which excites me to watch the movie even more cause we need more psychological horrors then another "ghost", "cursed home" or "Zombie" Horror movie in my opinion!

That's what he partially wrote:

"Writing climax of the new film. Had to step away. Heart pounding. Too scared and worried for the characters. Writing really is like acting."

EDIT: placed the link into Spoiler tags...

Nothing wrong with me discussing a possible sequel. So kiss my bare ass, Gen.

The spoiler is the mere mention of Unbreakable. That's the main twist of the *censored*ing movie. Lmao.

Lol I deleted that. Will admit that I didn't think that through before posting.

The spoiler is the mere mention of Unbreakable. That's the main twist of the *censored*ing movie. Lmao.

It was just a extra at the ending of the movie and mentioning it doesn't spoil anything from the movie itself. We never wrote what exactly happen or who survived or not either so you can say it is a Spoiler.

On the top of that, the movie didn't just came out, it is out for months and not at the movies anymore.

It's a spoiler. It is. Period.

When people watch the movie, they do so without knowing that it has the relation to Unbreakable. At the end of the film, it comes as a huge shock to them when they learn that the two films are related. It's the main twist of the movie. I don't know how you could argue otherwise. People specifically see M. Night movies for the twists...and the Unbreakable connection is the twist of this film. :lol:

It was just a extra at the ending of the movie and mentioning it doesn't spoil anything from the movie itself. We never wrote what exactly happen or who survived or not either so you can say it is a Spoiler.

On the top of that, the movie didn't just came out, it is out for months and not at the movies anymore.

Eh, I hate to give Genny boy credit but he's right here lol. Should wrap what you said in spoiler tags.

That extra is probably the most exciting thing about the entire film.

Eh, I hate to give Genny boy credit but he's right here lol. Should wrap what you said in spoiler tags.

That extra is probably the most exciting thing about the entire film.

I already edited my Posts yesterday anyway so the name of the other movie is nowhere to be seen anymore. :)

Found that bit only as a nice little extra, found the movie very well made itself.

BTW: If you enjoyed Anya Taylor-Joys Performance as casey, I would recommend you to watch the movie Morgan with her.

It's a good movie in my opinion that had even more potential then it was given.

Still a great cast, great acting and a nice Story to watch. :)

I don't want to get off topic about The Witch...but, to me, that movie reminded me of the one part of Witcher 3 with the Crones. And that's probably why I was so into it. But yeah...it was just a solid horror movie on its own. I can't understand why so many people would walk out...that's really dumb and actually kind of pisses me off.

Archived