The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

Blood set to PPV only

Option for Resiliency to only be set for PPV only also. (Who really kicks out of finishers on raw/Smackdown? For example).

That's actually a really good idea man.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic but am I the only one that realizes that we'll get Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle & The Hardy Boyz in 2k18!

No... you're not the only one.

I was just telling a buddy today about that. The Hardyz, Angle, probably Goldberg, and most if not all of last year's roster. This is going to be amazing. Hogan may even have a shot this year.

Off topic but am I the only one that realizes that we'll get Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle & The Hardy Boyz in 2k18!

No... you're not the only one.

I was just telling a buddy today about that. The Hardyz, Angle, probably Goldberg, and most if not all of last year's roster. This is going to be amazing. Hogan may even have a shot this year.

i'm calling it now. dudleyz will be the harlem heat this year and get removed.

And the GM Mode ( a mode that I hated so much ) actually have a chance of happening this year. Jeff Hardy and the GM Mode in the same game would be like the ultimate dream for so many people^^

I want see that GM Mode likely SvR 06 about like Revamp or Come back return possible for WWE 2K18 GM MODE like Career Mode and Story Mode or Road to Wrestlemania likely SVR 09 combine with merger Universe Mode.

We Want see Custom Locker ROOM and GYM MODE and Training Wrestling GYM MODE and

Likely UFC Undisputed III

Career Mode with Training Professional Wrestling GYM MODE and your own GYM Wrestling

Weightlifting exercise and Practice

Contract Signer with WWE RAW or SMACKDOWN OR ECW OR WCW OR NXT

Jobber to MAIN EVENT RISING STAR CARRER then LEGENDARY CONTRACT And HALL OF FAME

RETIREMENT MATCH

Career vs Title

Career Vs Streak

Career Vs Hair

Career Vs Career

Career Vs Mask

Mask Vs Mask

Hair Vs Hair

Career Threatening Jeopardy likely Career Damage in UFC II Video Games

Injury Status like NFL MADDEN and NBA 2K

Story Mode like Indy Wrestler /DIVAS Sign with NXT then WWE DRAFT GO TO RAW OR SMACKDOWN OR CUSTOM BRAND COMPANY OR WCW OR ECW . to Jobber to MAIN EVENT JUST RISING STAR TO FAME

iPhone Camera for FACE SCAN on CAW/Divas on PS4 Camera then WWE Create A Wrestler for MY Career or My Wrestler.

I think you should be able to reverse any move into a finisher when you have one stocked. It should almost be like catching finishers (only easier to pull off) where it takes a special command but I think it could work by having just some generic bridging animations depending on the move and then transition into the finisher animation. Then they could add some special animations for certain moves like the RKO, etc.

Undertaker Showcase.

NO SHOWCASES! I think a dvd should be included instead (gives you basically what be on showcase without controlling it) and leaves more room for game modes such as universe/my career and other stuff to be expanded/improved.

A showcase is the single biggest restriction to the WWE franchise. Think of all the cutscenes they perfect, which they could of done for universe/my career instead..

Undertaker Showcase.

NO SHOWCASES! I think a dvd should be included instead (gives you basically what be on showcase without controlling it) and leaves more room for game modes such as universe/my career and other stuff to be expanded/improved.

A showcase is the single biggest restriction to the WWE franchise. Think of all the cutscenes they perfect, which they could of done for universe/my career instead..

Ok, not so much a showcase as a retrospective character / match pack then. Be cool to play as the Deadman through the years against some classic foes.

Ok, not so much a showcase as a retrospective character / match pack then. Be cool to play as the Deadman through the years against some classic foes.

Agreed 150%

Undertaker will always be one of my all-time favorites in the business.

Being able to see which brand/show superstars belong to and also current champions when going through character selection. I sometimes forget and backing out from creating a match to go check is kind of annoying.

Also it'd be pretty neat if they gave WM arenas unique camera angles just to give a more special feel to them.

Undertaker Showcase.

i'm sorry but it's not. the fact that no showcase in 2k17 proves that. universe and my career was just as buggy.

and without showcase in 15 and 16 we wouldn't have gotten all those people we got because of it. i'm pro showcase and i'm always going to be like that. without showcase kane will probably still have a crappy entrance, we never would have gotten the kane/bearer entrance, we would have only had current taker, no nation, no multiple austins, no hart foundation (minus owen of course) the list goes on and on. I really wish we could get this stuff without a showcase but it's just not happening. We also wouldn't have gotten harlem heat and the outsiders if it weren't for dlc showcase.

i get people don't want a showcase but we really at this point have no choice. this is just like the complaints on the multiple slot of characters. they're needed

Agreed 150%

Agree also! But we can do that! In Exhibition. Maybe include a DLC showcase like before. So.. His rivalries with people in next years HOF etc..

Undertaker Showcase.

i'm sorry but it's not. the fact that no showcase in 2k17 proves that. universe and my career was just as buggy.

and without showcase in 15 and 16 we wouldn't have gotten all those people we got because of it. i'm pro showcase and i'm always going to be like that. without showcase kane will probably still have a crappy entrance, we never would have gotten the kane/bearer entrance, we would have only had current taker, no nation, no multiple austins, no hart foundation (minus owen of course) the list goes on and on. I really wish we could get this stuff without a showcase but it's just not happening. We also wouldn't have gotten harlem heat and the outsiders if it weren't for dlc showcase.

i get people don't want a showcase but we really at this point have no choice. this is just like the complaints on the multiple slot of characters. they're needed

Remember aswell.. They cancelled the showcase 60/70% into development so imagine they cancelled from the get go..? Big difference.

I get the other wrestlers being included, but.. Most would have defo been included anyway. Especially with the ever expanding roster (saying that half of showcase roster get given the finger following year anyway..).

Being able to see which brand/show superstars belong to and also current champions when going through character selection. I sometimes forget and backing out from creating a match to go check is kind of annoying.

Also it'd be pretty neat if they gave WM arenas unique camera angles just to give a more special feel to them.

i can guarantee you we won't get mania 33 this year since every game has been based on previous year's mania we'll probably have mania 31 and 32 arenas but won't get 33 till 2k19

Um no? We got WM 32 in 2K17 so we're obviously getting WM 33 in 2K18. Dunno where you got that logic.

Speaking of which, I hope they do WM 33 justice.

we got 32 because 32 was last year.

the game is always based on the year before which is why bobby roode, diy, weren't in the game at all cause they didn't get merchandising contracts till around july. (merchandising not performance)

we got 31 and 32 in 2k17 because the game covered WM 31 - WM 32.

this is why Seth Rollins still had the blonde hair in 2K16

Just wait and see i can guarantee you that there's no chance in hell mania 33 ends up in 2k18. same with the current raw and sdl stages. they will probably be the ones that debuted in July/August.

i don't know when they changed them cause from what i've seen they seem to have been changed a couple of times. but yeah i want the mania 33 arena in. but unless 2k has changed the way they do stuff, we'll probably get some mania 33 attires but the arena isn't going to happen unless 2k changed the way they do the arenas.

Yes i know there's plenty of time to get them in but i just know how 2k has done stuff in the past. This is also why AJ's entrance is the way it is. it's based on last year's Rumble appearance. This is also why the majority of NXT talent in 2k15 and 2k16 were on the nxt roster and not main roster.

Agreed 150%

Agree also! But we can do that! In Exhibition. Maybe include a DLC showcase like before. So.. His rivalries with people in next years HOF etc..

Undertaker Showcase.

Remember aswell.. They cancelled the showcase 60/70% into development so imagine they cancelled from the get go..? Big difference.

I get the other wrestlers being included, but.. Most would have defo been included anyway. Especially with the ever expanding roster (saying that half of showcase roster get given the finger following year anyway..).

well no one really knows when they cancelled showcase other than 2k. i think it was premeditated to not include period. People just assumed cause Brock was on the cover that there was gonna be a showcase about him.

I still think they decided against a showcase from the beginning because of all the people that whined about the austin showcase.

look i do current, WWF, WCW, and TNA universes so i like all. I just like wrestling but I just know going from SVR10 - WWE12 we didn't get hardly any bonus content (including matches) until the showcase showed up

WWE 13: special referee, I Quit Inferno got revamped entire slew of AE wrestlers including DLC

2K14: 30 years mania: 30 years of legends including the current roster plus nWo DLC etc

2k15: 2k Showcase brought us HonkyTonk Man, Booker T, 91 Taker, Jake Roberts, Hogan, i know i'm forgetting some.

2K16: 2K showcase brought us X-Pac, Roddy Piper,Larry Zbysko, Dustin Rhodes, Harlem Heat, Outsiders, Alundra Blaze, Nation, Hart Foundation, Savio Vega, Natural Disasters, Retro Taker in almost all forms, baddass taker, rikishi, 2 versions of the rock, multiple austins.

2K17 Deleted Outsiders, Deleted Xpac Deleted piper Deleted Regal

All i'm asking is that there be a balance between the increase in current, 205 live, nxt that they don't remove anyone and atleast at the very least add those people that were removed.

The ability to change the colors of all in-game championships, not just the strap.

i would be nice if they gave us the ability to spell out the entire word of the name of the championship.

well i know it usually has championship put in there so you really only need to do

WWE Universal

WWE Smackdown Women's

WWE Smackdown or Raw Tag

but yeah for those long ones they definitely need to increase the characters limit.

Um no? We got WM 32 in 2K17 so we're obviously getting WM 33 in 2K18. Dunno where you got that logic.

Speaking of which, I hope they do WM 33 justice.

we got 32 because 32 was last year.

the game is always based on the year before which is why bobby roode, diy, weren't in the game at all cause they didn't get merchandising contracts till around july. (merchandising not performance)

we got 31 and 32 in 2k17 because the game covered WM 31 - WM 32.

this is why Seth Rollins still had the blonde hair in 2K16

Just wait and see i can guarantee you that there's no chance in hell mania 33 ends up in 2k18. same with the current raw and sdl stages. they will probably be the ones that debuted in July/August.

i don't know when they changed them cause from what i've seen they seem to have been changed a couple of times. but yeah i want the mania 33 arena in. but unless 2k has changed the way they do stuff, we'll probably get some mania 33 attires but the arena isn't going to happen unless 2k changed the way they do the arenas.

Yes i know there's plenty of time to get them in but i just know how 2k has done stuff in the past. This is also why AJ's entrance is the way it is. it's based on last year's Rumble appearance. This is also why the majority of NXT talent in 2k15 and 2k16 were on the nxt roster and not main roster.

"We got 32 because 32 was last year"... and the game was released last year, what's your point? WM 32 took place on April 3, 2016 and it made it into WWE2K17. WM 33 took place April 2, 2017 so why would you think it has "no chance in hell" of making it in WWE2K18? Yes, the games cover a bit of the previous year but they also cover a bit of the current year as well. Honestly don't know why you think we'll suddenly not get the most recent WM arena when we always have in the past.

Archived