Man-(Not A Bear)-Pig?

Twisted...

Why did this turned into a topic about an over sensitive naturist?

.....so olive oil doesnt count as organic?

Not that it can't be organic, it just isn't really good for you.
It's full of good fats, of course in excess is bad, but in adequate amounts it has a lot of health benefits

Why did this turned into a topic about an over sensitive naturist?

.....so olive oil doesnt count as organic?

Not that it can't be organic, it just isn't really good for you.
It's full of good fats, of course in excess is bad, but in adequate amounts it has a lot of health benefits

How am I over sensitive? Pretty sure those are the people attacking me for my view.

Wait, this guy seriously thinks his body has NEVER consumed anything produced in a lab?..You know what I don't even care, people will believe whatever they choose.

I never said I never have put anything created in a lab, into my body. I would never put an organ grown from a man pig into my body. In terms of the other things mentioned, it is called changing my habits. I am more aware of what I put into my body. Don't assume shit. :cool:

Wait, this guy seriously thinks his body has NEVER consumed anything produced in a lab?..You know what I don't even care, people will believe whatever they choose.

I never said I never have put anything created in a lab, into my body. I would never put an organ grown from a man pig into my body. In terms of the other things mentioned, it is called changing my habits. I am more aware of what I put into my body. Don't assume shit. :cool:

It's not even people assuming shit, we're not saying you go out and eat processed cheese, but there are dozens of things produced in labs that are inhaled into our body on a daily basis without us knowing. All of which you can't avoid. That's what people were getting at when you originally said it. You can't keep yourself from EVERYTHING. It's physically impossibly in the modern world.

It's not even people assuming shit, we're not saying you go out and eat processed cheese, but there are dozens of things produced in labs that are inhaled into our body on a daily basis without us knowing. All of which you can't avoid. That's what people were getting at when you originally said it. You can't keep yourself from EVERYTHING. It's physically impossibly in the modern world.

Why do you even bother man?

Why do you even bother man?

I got nothing better to do

He assumed I thought my body has never consumed anything from a lab...

What if I live in a bubble?

So you're saying if you had an organ busted to hell and the only one you could get to without being on a 2 month waiting list was lab-produced but you only had like 2 weeks, you'd rather go belly up than do it?

So you're saying if you had an organ busted to hell and the only one you could get to without being on a 2 month waiting list was lab-produced but you only had like 2 weeks, you'd rather go belly up than do it?

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please tell me you are not serious

Science has given us so much and we continue to be ungrateful

This. These phoney hippies who continue to deny it have no place in the modern world
You say this now, until the zombie pigman apocalypse happens.
There to not pigmen being made. What was made where human/pig embrios who did not get past the fetus stage in order to see if human organs develop well in an animal organism.

Stop being an ignorant *Censored*.

Science has given us so much and we continue to be ungrateful

This. These phoney hippies who continue to deny it have no place in the modern world
You say this now, until the zombie pigman apocalypse happens.
There to not pigmen being made. What was made where human/pig embrios who did not get past the fetus stage in order to see if human organs develop well in an animal organism.

Stop being an ignorant *censored*.

Someone is a little too sensitive.

Archived