Stranger Things

Jmerc

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why it would be, there's been no indication about that. I don't see the show being cancelled unless it takes a hit in viewership like the Netflix Marvel shows did, or if the kids get too old. I think they can get a couple more seasons outta them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shades of Cool

Oooh.

Hopefully I'll finally get Netflix soon so that way I can watch it. And even though I haven't ever watched it before, I'm pumped anyway.

I don't get too hyped for this show anymore...but I'm still looking forward to it, I guess. Season 1 was an epic series. Season 2 felt like too much pandering to the mainstream. Hopefully Season 3 establishes the show as more than just "look...shiny nostalgia", but...given the 'New' Coke promos, I doubt that. :lol: I mean...the crossover promotional stuff is fun. I don't hate it just because it's "corporate America". But...a little bit less of that would go a long way.

Also, I think a big part of it is that the "kids" aren't kids anymore. These movies/shows work because they remind us of what it was like to be kids. Season 1 had that. Season 2 kinda lost it...and Season 3 is just flatout young adults.

Idk what that means lol But the power of America helped me through the day with burgers and pizza. Plus I wasn't alone so it wasn't like a sad day imo lol

Just finished

Great season!!

I wonder where they go from here. Im really worried they are entering negative territory here in the sense that if they keep going, the story will become stale...

I really enjoyed Season 3

that finale was depressing :(

The American in the Russian prison is probably Hopper tho lol

This show got me emotional over BILLY, unbelievable

Archived