Official WrestleMania 33 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would really like to see Mania in Japan now...mostly for the implications of WWE encroaching on NJPW's territory. It would just be interesting to see how that would play out. Of course, it would be a logistical nightmare with the timing. The show would have to start in Japan at like 9am on Monday morning. :lol:

I've heard rumors of John Cena and Nikki Bella vs The Miz and Maryse in a mix tag team match at WrestleMania 33 with John Cena proposing to Nikki Bella and Nikki retiring or taking some time off after WrestleMania

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/3956156/wwe-rumors-nikki-bella-possibly-set-to-retire-after-wrestlemania-33-retirement/amp/?client=ms-android-metropcs-us

I've heard rumors of John Cena and Nikki Bella vs The Miz and Maryse in a mix tag team match at WrestleMania 33 with John Cena proposing to Nikki Bella and Nikki retiring or taking some time off after WrestleMania

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/3956156/wwe-rumors-nikki-bella-possibly-set-to-retire-after-wrestlemania-33-retirement/amp/?client=ms-android-metropcs-us

You are weeks late with every report lmao

I feel like Total Divas would come to an end after a Cena/Nikki proposal as series finale, it's kinda been teased from the start of the show. Would definitely be a nice way to end Nikki's career.

Avoiding the WWE Show thread since I haven't watched SD yet, so sorry if this has been posted already:

John Cena is reportedly going to be taking some time off from WWE following WrestleMania 33, according to Dave Meltzer.

Cena will be taking time off to film the upcoming film, The Pact, which is scheduled to release next year on April 20th. We noted at the end of last year that Cena will be taking a lot of time off from WWE throughout 2017 while he pursues other projects.

As previously reported, the plan right now is for Cena to team with Nikki Bella to face The Miz and Maryse at WrestleMania.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/45223/John-Cena-Taking-Time-Off-From-WWE-After-WrestleMania/

I'd happily see those two at a Smackdown PPV or some other lesser show, but not at Wrestlemania. Especially because this year they have several new championships to service.

Great idea, let the longest reigning World Light Heavyweight Champion face the guy who has more victories over AJ Styles than anyone else for the Cruiserweight Title.

I don't care enough to watch his matches on Youtube but I wonder if Ellsworth can actually go in the ring.

He had a good career on the indies I believe.

Archived