Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XI

Lunchbox

Never liked him. Always came off as a homeless man's Kurt Angle

A smack addict, aids ridden homeless man's Eric Angle is more how I see it. Always thought he was trash.

Funny, didn't people peg Evan Bourne and Christian to win that MITB? Neither of those amounted to anything at any point after that MITB.

In the WWE. Sydal is great.

Yes in WWE. This is the WWE board.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, didn't people peg Evan Bourne and Christian to win that MITB? Neither of those amounted to anything at any point after that MITB.

Not that one, Evan Bourne was pegged to win the next two he was in though. The heavy favorites to win that one were McIntyre, Christian and I think Matt Hardy.

Plus as was said, Christian went on to have two World title reigns and an IC title run, so...I wouldn't say they both amount to nothing.

Bourne did get a tag title run, but....we all know how that ended.

I dont get the love this forum have for Rusev. He's good in the ring and pretty funny, but I dont really understand what all the buzz is?

I can answer you in one statement

"I AM THE TELEVISION CHAMPION NOW"

Seriously forgot about this. He stole the damn TV monitor.

Just watched RAW and I've come to the conclusion... Nia Jax is absolutely terrible. At first I thought she just looked terrible in her stupid wrestling attire, but now I just think she's absolutely terrible all round.

There's rumours of her being in some sort of Fatal Fourway for the Women's title at WrestleMania... She should be absolutely NOWHERE near the title or even a WrestleMania match. She needed at least another year down in NXT.

Just watched RAW and I've come to the conclusion... Nia Jax is absolutely terrible. At first I thought she just looked terrible in her stupid wrestling attire, but now I just think she's absolutely terrible all round.

There's rumours of her being in some sort of Fatal Fourway for the Women's title at WrestleMania... She should be absolutely NOWHERE near the title or even a WrestleMania match. She needed at least another year down in NXT.

Nah Dana is way worst imo.

Yep. Took you a while.

:lol: I guess I was just distracted by that monstrosity of an outfit she wears.

Literally the only thing i see wrong with Nia is the way she speaks. She doesnt talk like a big bad monster woman she talks like a big Nikki Bella. If they limit her on the mic to only a few sentences at a time and keep it simple, shes good. She has improved quite a bit since NXT.

That's LITERALLY the only thing you see wrong with Nia?? You're okay with her lack of charisma, shitty attire, lackluster moveset, overall movement in the ring? She sucks, man.

The worst thing about Nia is how she has been booked... She doesn't come across as a major threat at all. She should have been seen as the most dominant woman on the roster, but that's not the case at all. She lost due to a damn belly-to-belly off the top rope a couple of weeks ago.

The worst thing about Nia is how she has been booked... She doesn't come across as a major threat at all. She should have been seen as the most dominant woman on the roster, but that's not the case at all. She lost due to a damn belly-to-belly off the top rope a couple of weeks ago.

If only...

Literally the only thing i see wrong with Nia is the way she speaks. She doesnt talk like a big bad monster woman she talks like a big Nikki Bella. If they limit her on the mic to only a few sentences at a time and keep it simple, shes good. She has improved quite a bit since NXT.

That's LITERALLY the only thing you see wrong with Nia?? You're okay with her lack of charisma, shitty attire, lackluster moveset, overall movement in the ring? She sucks, man.

She doesnt need a ton of charisma for her character so what she shows is fine, her attire is ideal for her, her moveset is getting better overtime and as her in ring movement is fine considering shes *censored*in huge.

Nia's supposed to be a monster. Keyword: supposed. They can't even do that with her, yet alone make Bayley a lovable, sympathetic babyface. So I have no problem with her.

Dana Brooke on the other hand. Why the hell is she still around? I think she's way worse than Nia.

Archived