Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XI

Lunchbox

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*censored*ing racist.

How? I didn't even bring up race and mentioned I like Big E and Kofi
Dude, you need a better joke radar.
Dude, you need to stop *censored*ing quoting me. I realized the joke after my post but went to sleep and was going to edit it this morning because I thought people would post about other things and not pay attention to that post.

Nah man it clearly bugs you for no reason so it's funny. Have a sense of humour.

*censored*ing racist.

Dude, you need to stop *censored*ing quoting me. I realized the joke after my post but went to sleep and was going to edit it this morning because I thought people would post about other things and not pay attention to that post.
Nah man it clearly bugs you for no reason so it's funny. Have a sense of humour.

Yeah it bugged me what he said when I thought he was serious but like I said, I realized he was joking after I posted my response and read it back.

Only thing that bugs me on here is how constantly it's you that gives me your unwanted input by quoting almost every post I make!

Yes it's a public discussion forum but still, get off my nuts! You know you bother me so bad but you keep doing it because it amuses you

*censored*ing racist.

Yeah it bugged me what he said when I thought he was serious but like I said, I realized he was joking after I posted my response and read it back.

Only thing that bugs me on here is how constantly it's you that gives me your unwanted input by quoting almost every post I make!

Yes it's a public discussion forum but still, get off my nuts! You know you bother me so bad but you keep doing it because it amuses you

Well how would I know if you suddenly got the joke? You didn't edit your post or correct yourself in anyway. Also seriously Kombatant stop victimising yourself, im not targeting you or treating you differently than anyone else here. You only think I am because you've lodged that idea into your brain. Yes I'm having fun with that and yes it's I find it funny that something so trivial and insignificant bugs you :lol:. You clearly can't handle someone teasing you or taking playful jabs at you and tbh you should probably learn to.

Again, just have fun and learn to banter.

It's hilarious how worked up he is over some replies. Ain't no forcing you to read my posts Kombatant. Grow up, you act like a 14 year old who can't take a little banter and takes it all personally.

Lita's theme song always annoyed me.

Which one? Is it the one where the dude screams like someone is pulling out his tongue through his kneecaps?

Yeah

Christ, I thought RyderFan used to be bad in regards to playing the victim...

Whatever, I was simply stating facts. I saw myself annoyed, not being a victim

To be fair, you sounded pretty salty

Archived