Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XI

Lunchbox

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest problem with Nia which isn't her fault is that everyone she faces will be no where near her size or strength.

Take Big show or Braun. When they wrestle they 'usually' do so with similar strength or size to show that there the true big man. And there's plenty of them. Just this Monday, Braun faced Apollo Crews, who's a strong bloke. And he's fought Roman, Big Show, Titus O'Neil etc.

Nia has no one that match her size so every *censored*ing match has to be a domination thing. Which is boring for everyone because it's the same thing over and over again. She throws anyone around the ring, taunts them and then the other wrestler does some quick loves and gets her to one knee and they go to do something else and end up in a Samoa drop and loses.

Yeah she's shit on the mic and dreadful character but in ring she's never going to have a good match.

Nah I don't buy that. Size maybe, but strength? I don't believe for a second that Nia Jax is stronger than everyone else simply because she's bigger. She's just tall and fat and WWE are using that to make her seem stronger than she is. I do believe that Charlotte or a Natalya are stronger than her, because they're conditioned athletes. Nia isn't.

I don't necessarily disagree with your whole post, I just don't think she's stronger than everyone else.

Watch a Nia Jax workout video and tell me she's not stronger than Charlotte and Natalya.

The biggest problem with Nia which isn't her fault is that everyone she faces will be no where near her size or strength.

Take Big show or Braun. When they wrestle they 'usually' do so with similar strength or size to show that there the true big man. And there's plenty of them. Just this Monday, Braun faced Apollo Crews, who's a strong bloke. And he's fought Roman, Big Show, Titus O'Neil etc.

Nia has no one that match her size so every *censored*ing match has to be a domination thing. Which is boring for everyone because it's the same thing over and over again. She throws anyone around the ring, taunts them and then the other wrestler does some quick loves and gets her to one knee and they go to do something else and end up in a Samoa drop and loses.

Yeah she's shit on the mic and dreadful character but in ring she's never going to have a good match.

Nah I don't buy that. Size maybe, but strength? I don't believe for a second that Nia Jax is stronger than everyone else simply because she's bigger. She's just tall and fat and WWE are using that to make her seem stronger than she is. I do believe that Charlotte or a Natalya are stronger than her, because they're conditioned athletes. Nia isn't.

I don't necessarily disagree with your whole post, I just don't think she's stronger than everyone else.

Watch a Nia Jax workout video and tell me she's not stronger than Charlotte and Natalya.

Urm, no?

A Nia Jax work out video wouldn't prove that she is stronger than Charlotte.

I've missed some Nia Jax promos recently but so what's this whole valley girl hate thing? She talks like a dumb california chick? I'm confused on what a valley girl even is

She literally sounds like she could be Regina's fat friend in Mean Girls who is only allowed into the Mean Girls-group because she's fat and therefore can act as a bodyguard.

It's just a style of talking a lot of females in Southern Cali tend to have.

I wouldn't say the valley girl talk is "dumb", but for someone like Nia Jax speaking in that way, it doesn't help her character in the slightest - she sounds ditzy af.

It's like the American version of an Essex girl.

Archived