Shining Stars

Goldust

Jack Swagger

Simon Gotch

Natalya

Emma

Hideo Itami

Fandango or/with Tyler Breeze

Cesaro will quit on his own terms IMO. he never afraid to show that he's upset with his current state.

I doubt most of these honestly.

Darren Young is secure, 100%. Too much backlash if they fire him.

The Shining Stars somehow keep getting repackaged over the years, I think they're pretty safe.

Goldust would relocate backstage if anything.

You got me with Swagger, I actually forgot about him in my post.

I think Gotch is fine. He and Aiden have less than a year on the main roster, I don't think they're getting released.

Natalya is in a feud with Nikki right now, and has been prominent all year, don't know where you're getting this from.

Emma will be fine as soon as she actually returns. They've delayed vignette returns plenty of times in the past.

Hideo was too big of a deal signing for him to get released, especially since he's good to go.

Dango and Breeze, while jobbing, aren't going anywhere. Especially not Breeze, he was too big in NXT to just get cut.

So unfortunate that people are so *censored*ing stupid these days. There's support (which I'm fully behind) and then there's stupid shit like this.

Releasing people in general sucks but it needs to be done sometimes. I don't feel like this reason should be a factor (but it most certainly will be).

WWE tend to wait till contracts expire now a days rather than just firing people

Also WWE might get a few "you fired cuz he's gay" but they would be minor and most wouldn't give a shit. He came out years ago, he doesn't get a free pass forever just cuz he's gay

totally agree on Darren Young being not safe. It was way overdue, his free pass is invalid by now. I hate how some people defends someone ot something just because they're a minority. People these days tend to focus on "what he is" rather than "what he offers".

back on topic: I almost forgot about Curt Hawkins. I legit thought they're going to use him properly since his return, but I dont think its going to happen anytime soon. Might as well getting let go by the company.

Archived