WWE Spring Cleaning 2017

Quisee

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last few years it's just been a handful of developmentals who never made TV. I guess there was that batch with Sandow and Barrett(though Wade left by choice).

Realistically? I guess Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel and Erick Rowan all could get cut. Of the three, I would hope Bo is spared, he has a lot to offer.

Last few years it's just been a handful of developmentals who never made TV. I guess there was that batch with Sandow and Barrett(though Wade left by choice).

Realistically? I guess Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel and Erick Rowan all could get cut. Of the three, I would hope Bo is spared, he has a lot to offer.

Erick Rowan has shit to offer too.

Erick Rowan has shit to offer too.

Wait nvm

You're right!

I think Paige is skating on thin ice, the promise of "potential" will only save her so long.

Swagger wouldn't surprise me, nor would the Ascension or possibly even the Vaudvillains.

What will save a roster trimming is probably three retirements are going to happen soon. Taker, Mark Henry and likely Show.

You're assuming on Taker

strowman wasnt push as he was i,would have said him

You never cease to amaze me with the stupidity that comes out of that head of yours.

It true no one thought he would last when the split happen every one said he would be fired
everyone named Austin3035 maybe

If it happens:

Rosa Mendes

Jinder Mahal

Bo Dallas

Erick Rowan

Rosa Mendes is still signed? That's hilarious.

Anyway...they won't get rid of Rowan. He's been having some sweet promos on youtube...and I'm pretty sure he's working up to some big return. I don't think they would fire Bo either...just because of who he is...(especially with IRS rumored for HoF).

Jinder is the only one who I realistically see being released.

If it happens:

Rosa Mendes

Jinder Mahal

Bo Dallas

Erick Rowan

Rosa Mendes is still signed? That's hilarious.

Anyway...they won't get rid of Rowan. He's been having some sweet promos on youtube...and I'm pretty sure he's working up to some big return. I don't think they would fire Bo either...just because of who he is...(especially with IRS rumored for HoF).

Jinder is the only one who I realistically see being released.

Jinder will only get released as a result of a test or something. They actually seem to be pushing his alliance with Rusev at the moment.

Rosa wouldn't surprise me. Eva Marie would, because she is in this film at the moment and WWE loves their straight to DVD film stars. I can't see too many releases from NXT of TV talent, because it's low on numbers due to call ups.

Maybe Tino Sabatelli? (Is he still around?)

Darren Young

Shining Stars

Goldust

Jack Swagger

Simon Gotch

Natalya

Emma

Hideo Itami

Fandango or/with Tyler Breeze

Cesaro will quit on his own terms IMO. he never afraid to show that he's upset with his current state.

Darren Young could be a minefield that WWE wants to tread carefully around. Since he came out, I think a lot of people were waiting for him to be phased out. Now it may be justified (he hasn't exactly set the world on fire) but there will still likely be accusations levelled if it happens.

Goldust is a company man I think, R-Truth might be on the bubble of the two.

The interesting one there is Cesaro, I think NJPW is made for him.

Archived