They're Coming (Update 1)

Illgamesh

It has been a long time. I originally made my Elite Pro Wrestling roster in WWE13. After many frustrating years with what the next gen of wrestling CAW making had become, 2K17 finally, in my opinion delivers in a way where I feel I can create more freely.

So here, the original 4 that I posted years ago, are coming back and taking no prisoners.

Stay tuned....

Update 1: I have upped the ambitiousness of the project to bring back my past creations, as I am now beginning to flesh out characters I wanted to finish but never got a chance to back in WWE13. I also want to consider what I want to change the name of my Fed to, since there is another Elite Pro Wrestling with some amazing caws (good stuff Big333gus). As I am rebuilding my nucleus of talent, I will be re-branding as well. This will require a bit more work lol so stay tuned.

WWE%202K17_20170224013004_zpsa3tlkqqh.jp

• 4 weeks later...

your Donovon Cain looks exactly like my Doug Graves ha nice work. my hashtags are markmcb12 - check him out.

ha! they are pretty similar, they actually have the same pants. I was going for a different face though. The gimmick is more of a mind controlled soldier, which is why he looks crazy AF

your Donovon Cain looks exactly like my Doug Graves ha nice work. my hashtags are markmcb12 - check him out.

ha! they are pretty similar, they actually have the same pants. I was going for a different face though. The gimmick is more of a mind controlled soldier, which is why he looks crazy AF

what's he under on cc?

Archived