This "cash me outside - how bah dah" shit isn't funny...

Generations

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw something on twitter about her being on other tv shows when she was even younger...so apparently she's an actor. Dr. Phil show's has also been in the news for actor staging.

If you see all her posts, you can tell she's not acting. That's just how she is lol.

Mate your on a wrestling site....ever heard of kayfabe? Or I don't know in other words she's staying in character.

You don't find it funny? Well then cas- jk

We Are Number One but Every "One" is replaced with "Cash Me Ousside, How Bow Dah"

But every time she say says ousside it's the bee movie but every time someone makes a bee pun it's a Gordon Ramsay insult but every time he says *Censored* it's John Cena saying Are you sure about that

We Are Number One but Every "One" is replaced with "Cash Me Ousside, How Bow Dah"

But every time she say says ousside it's the bee movie but every time someone makes a bee pun it's a Gordon Ramsay insult but every time he says *Censored* it's John Cena saying Are you sure about that

CAWs.ws but every time someone makes an objective statement about a subjective topic I smash my head against a wall

CAWs.ws but every time someone makes an objective statement about a subjective topic I smash my head against a wall

More like Caws.ws but everytime I use the word subjective Creep and Bushy groan in annoyance :lol:

More like Caws.ws but everytime I use the word subjective Creep and Bushy groan in annoyance :lol:

I don't remember being annoyed at that word

okau I'll be the one that says it. Does this girl have fake boobs? Saw another video of her from tmz, and they're tucking ginormous. She's 13, so they allow that or what?

Oh god, finally, I've been sitting on that for weeks.

No, she just has big ass tits for a 13-year old. She's one of those developing early-types, judging by her Instagram Live-stream.

Where were these types of girls when I was 13. *Censored* me twice on Tuesday's with a rusty brass pole, it's a new breed out there these days

Archived