This "cash me outside - how bah dah" shit isn't funny...

Generations

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what anyone is talking about, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

Imagine that Antoine Dodson "out here shootin' errbody" meme...except with a 13 year old white-trash hillbilly girl...and not funny in the slightest. Basically a clip of a girl on a talkshow...threatening naysayers to "catch her outside"...uneducated masses shit that seems to be entertaining people for some reason...

Normally I wouldn't...but I do feel some level of responsibility in guiding the future generations away from stupid shit like this.

Cycle of life. Previous generations have come up with stupid phrases as well, and many of them still stand to this day. We don't think they're that weird because of how normalized it is.

Normally I wouldn't...but I do feel some level of responsibility in guiding the future generations away from stupid shit like this.

Cycle of life. Previous generations have come up with stupid phrases as well, and many of them still stand to this day. We don't think they're that weird because of how normalized it is.

Examples that compare to this current wave of shit?

Examples that compare to this current wave of shit?

Given that most of them are widely used, and I don't care to google, I cannot think of an example off the top of my head

Every generation has been entertained by stupid shit. Alvin and the Chipmunks is the stupidest *censored*ing thing ever and that's lasted over half a century.

Lol...there is no way that 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' compares to this steaming pile of horse shit.

I have no idea what anyone is talking about, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

My reaction too

For those [soon to be poor unfortunate souls] who don't know about this, HERE YA GO

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/memes/26-best-examples-cash-me-ousside-howbow-dah-meme

You can hate me later!

Archived