Current WWE Roster Attributes 2017

Squishy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With WWE 2k18 releasing relatively soon I'm winding down with this game. Here are the remaining updates I plan to make before the new game comes out.

Attributes Section

Updates to this aren't very likely. A couple wrestlers here or there perhaps but don't look for anything major in this section.

Abilities Section

I've added wrestlers to this list that I'd like to update abilities for, again, don't look for major additions to this section.

• 3 weeks later...

Attribute Updates to Bayley, Dean Ambrose, Enzo Amore, The Miz, Akira Tozawa, Aiden English, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Natalya, Shinsuke Nakamura, Abbey Laith, Alexander Wolfe, Angelo Dawkins, Bianca BelAir, Drew McIntyre, Killian Dain, Lacey Evans and Sonya Deville.

With WWE 2k18 releasing relatively soon I'm winding down with this game. Here are the remaining updates I plan to make before the new game comes out.

Attributes Section

Updates to this aren't very likely. A couple wrestlers here or there perhaps but don't look for anything major in this section.

Abilities Section

I've added wrestlers to this list that I'd like to update abilities for, again, don't look for major additions to this section.

I love your attribute section and abilities section lists.

One minor update I would love to see added to your Attributes Section for 2K17 and 2K18 is having the overall number of the wrestlers in brackets listed after their last attribute stat number.

@Taurus - I'm glad and appreciate that you enjoy my attributes/abilities! A few years ago, I stopped posting overalls. The overall doesn't matter, the individual attributes are what matter. People get way too hung up, arguing about if someone's overall is higher than someone else without bothering to look at the attributes and understand why they are different. There is an attribute that doesn't effect anything within a match, however it will have an effect on an overall, Mic Performance. Another three attributes might not effect wrestlers depending on if you turn them off or keep them on, Stamina, Stamina Recovery and Reversal, these too will have an effect on an overall. Overalls can change depending on what abilities you give to people as well.

• 1 month later...

@AgeofSandow - There are a couple wrestlers left on the list so I'd like to get attributes done for them, then I'll be calling it. I was looking at a couple old topics and I never finish my lists, I'd like to change that with this year's game.

Archived