WWE Champions iOS/Android

iamthedoctor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulled a Two Star Bronze Shield Roman Reigns from the Mega Superstar box. I don't know if that's good or not, but I'm happy with it. At least it's not another *censored*ing Ziggler

Pulled a Two Star Bronze Shield Roman Reigns from the Mega Superstar box. I don't know if that's good or not, but I'm happy with it. At least it's not another *censored*ing Ziggler

It's pretty good!

Superstar loot boxes are expensive af

Apparently... game developers have mouths to feed, and bills to pay.

Are you seriously defending the overpriced boxes and the pay to win model of this game?

Had this game been called Bejeweled or Bubble Witch you could of modded the hell out of the game.

Used 400 ingame cash for a Mega Superstar open and got a 1 star Gold Showoff Dolph Ziggler. Been collecting premium boxes ever since to get a Premium Superstar. With the help of the Gauntlet Blitz I was able to open a Premium Superstar and I got...another 1 star gold Showoff Ziggler. I hate this game. If I open a 2 star pack and get Ziggler again, I'm going to be pissed

back during the Christmas time I got a gift card. Used it on this game, I kept getting the same dam things Big Show, The miz, and Ziggler

It seems like you have to pay money to make any progress in a timely manner. Which sucks, because I do like the game.

That's the point of mobile games, in fairness

Depends on what you mean by progress. If you mean make it to the very top of the versus leagues, then yeah, it's going to take some real world cash to do that, but if you're talking about leveling up your superstars, then it just takes grinding and luck. I have yet to pay a single cent for this game, and I still feel like I'm making progress in it

Depends on what you mean by progress. If you mean make it to the very top of the versus leagues, then yeah, it's going to take some real world cash to do that, but if you're talking about leveling up your superstars, then it just takes grinding and luck. I have yet to pay a single cent for this game, and I still feel like I'm making progress in it

Amen... and thanks for the "reminder", I need to go open another free briefcase.

Superstar loot boxes are expensive af

Apparently... game developers have mouths to feed, and bills to pay.

Are you seriously defending the overpriced boxes and the pay to win model of this game?

No, I just forgot to add a sarcasm tag to the end of my post.

Damn you

I got Dolf and Shield Ambrose from the thingie. Right now I'm trying to get perfect stars in my matches. first attempt, it's all about winning, but after that, 3 stars are the goal for each match. Makes it more fun, and not as annoying to level up.

Kinda sucks that if you pin an opponent, it becomes their turn, though.

I got Dolf and Shield Ambrose from the thingie. Right now I'm trying to get perfect stars in my matches. first attempt, it's all about winning, but after that, 3 stars are the goal for each match. Makes it more fun, and not as annoying to level up.

Yeah that is annoying, especially when you have the upper hand, but I understand the reasoning behind it. I find it far more annoying when you have them in danger, but you can't do enough damage to pin them, and then they turn around and hit all of their signatures and finishers on you and win -_-

Just pulled a two star bronze Bray Wyatt thanks to the Gauntlet Blitz. Been having a lot more luck with premium boxes, lately

Right now I'm trying to get perfect stars in my matches. first attempt, it's all about winning, but after that, 3 stars are the goal for each match. Makes it more fun, and not as annoying to level up.

Sounds exactly like how I've been playing this game.

I can't 3 star NXT Charleston because tye match against Neville and Finn requires a Powerhouse and the only one of those that I have is the Roman Reigns they give you at the start. He's only a one star silver, so even though my NXT Seth is a one star gold, Roman drags down the whole team

I know the feeling, I'm still 7 consumables away from enhancing the Powerhouse Roman Reigns card in my possession. Finally gathered enough training points to turn a silver star NXT Dean Ambrose into a gold star - all thanks to the free loot that I opened a few minutes ago.

Yeah that is annoying, especially when you have the upper hand, but I understand the reasoning behind it. I find it far more annoying when you have them in danger, but you can't do enough damage to pin them, and then they turn around and hit all of their signatures and finishers on you and win -_-

Just pulled a two star bronze Bray Wyatt thanks to the Gauntlet Blitz. Been having a lot more luck with premium boxes, lately

or when they take your gems away from you or something. Like, gtfo -_-

This game would be so much better if healing didn't take forever.

Archived