WWE Champions iOS/Android

iamthedoctor

It is. Health takes too long to recover tho, and lots of currency spending (so basically like most mobile game lol)

Yeah I agree with this. Takes way too long to wait for health but if you're like me and only a casual player it's kind of nice. By the time I play again the health is back.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait so this game was out like ages ago? And only now they are promoting it? Weird.

Only in a few regions like Australia(people played early via region switching). Much like DC Legends, they seemed to be beta'd in Australia then got a world wide release a year later.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this game, but it's *censored*ing annoying waiting for the HP to get full again. I just say "screw it" and play with most health. If you win, you win, otherwise w/e.

Guess it'll get more fun when/if you acquire more wrestlers. But they should make it easier to train them and max out their moves.

I like this game, but it's *censored*ing annoying waiting for the HP to get full again. I just say "screw it" and play with most health. If you win, you win, otherwise w/e.

Guess it'll get more fun when/if you acquire more wrestlers. But they should make it easier to train them and max out their moves.

Its like most facebook games like that.

If a company wants you to play a game thats one thing but restricting your energy means less plays.

I just wish they hadent patched the bug that let you keep topping up your energy as that was fun.

If a company wants you to play a game thats one thing but restricting your energy means less plays.

I just wish they hadent patched the bug that let you keep topping up your energy as that was fun.

If I recall correctly, most games didn't take over a day to completely get energy/HP back. This game takes a while, especially if you're at a high level (I assume). If it was quicker to get HP back or something, this game would be pretty fun.

Liking this game so far...just hate how random some of the moves are lol. And surprised by others that made it, like the Moxcutter for Ambrose and that the Reverse 1916 is called the Reverse Bloody Sunday for Bálor.

If I recall correctly, most games didn't take over a day to completely get energy/HP back. This game takes a while, especially if you're at a high level (I assume). If it was quicker to get HP back or something, this game would be pretty fun.

Well no they didnt, I think it was either wait 15 mins or a hour.

Used 400 ingame cash for a Mega Superstar open and got a 1 star Gold Showoff Dolph Ziggler. Been collecting premium boxes ever since to get a Premium Superstar. With the help of the Gauntlet Blitz I was able to open a Premium Superstar and I got...another 1 star gold Showoff Ziggler. I hate this game. If I open a 2 star pack and get Ziggler again, I'm going to be pissed

Superstar loot boxes are expensive af

Apparently... game developers have mouths to feed, and bills to pay.

Are you seriously defending the overpriced boxes and the pay to win model of this game?

No, I just forgot to add a sarcasm tag to the end of my post.

Archived