Kingdom Hearts Series

High Flying Maniac

Kind of think I overdid it with the power ups and abilities that you can get without even trying hard

It makes sense in the scheme of the storyline. Sora already had all this shit from the past games, and now he's re-learning what he already knew. I might be inclined to agree if that wasn't explicitly explained in the beginning of the game. But, yeah...I'm fine with it. It's like if you have a stack of cards and you throw them all over the place. You'll be able to pick them back up relatively easily...as opposed to the process of opening individual packs to collect the cards originally.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of think I overdid it with the power ups and abilities that you can get without even trying hard

It makes sense in the scheme of the storyline. Sora already had all this shit from the past games, and now he's re-learning what he already knew. I might be inclined to agree if that wasn't explicitly explained in the beginning of the game. But, yeah...I'm fine with it. It's like if you have a stack of cards and you throw them all over the place. You'll be able to pick them back up relatively easily...as opposed to the process of opening individual packs to collect the cards originally.

Yeah maybe just wish there way to turn them,off to give more,of a challenge he'll they gave us a no experience ability

Play it with her. It can be your little thing.

KH has always been this thing where it's not necessarily aimed at kids and their initial fan base were mid teens up, those who grew up during the PSX Final Fantasy line up, but there's plenty of goofy sheeit in there for kids.

Of course I don't have the game, just basing off what I know about the series. It's fun. Not like I go around asking people but I've never heard somebody say KH isn't fun to play. They'll say it sucka because it's impossible to understand, but it's fun to pkay

So I found a place that will get me KH 1.5+2.5 HD Remix for cheap so I might get that and play I and II. Then I'll watch videos to try and understand the rest of the story (apparently 2.8 is important but not included in 1.5 + 2.5), and then get KH III later on. Is that a good enough plan for a KH noob? Lol

Yeah, playing 1 and 2 is really all you need, IMO. As it's been said...the other spinoffs have important story bits that I guess you need to know. But I never played those either. 1 and 2 are essential. I never played 2.8 either. But, hell...when you start KH 3, they literally make a joke after the credits, and the title screen says KH 2.9. So... :lol: The series is very aware that it's convoluted af, and KH3 tries to explain what needs to be explained.

Kinda sucking at the Gummi ship bosses right now.

Just finished the Monsters Inc world, heading to the Frozen world...and I just get wrecked by the frozen fortress boss with the Gummi ship. I got through the fist line of defense. And the second line of defense...but my health is always so low by the time I get to the third (the top-down view). Kinda annoying. I like the Gummi stuff as a fun side aversion...but I'm not gonna be happy if I'm stuck on this part for much longer.

I hate the Gummi ship parts. I just fly up and head straight towards the world. Though I believe there's at least one boss that isn't optional as it spawns right in front of the world.

Of course they'd make Gummi ship stuff one of the requirements to make the Ultima weapon. Everything else seems fairly easy though at least.

• 1 month later...

Finally back to this after taking a long sabbatical during the Frozen world. Completed that shit and moved onto Caribbean.

These dudes put crab as an in ingredient in the game, but the pickup avatar for them is a *censored*ing lobster...

I'm crying. :lol:

Also, this is one of the worst games at forcing you to play more than you want. I thought I could test out this new controller that I bought, and just play a little bit of KH3 to do that. Nope...forced to play for like 3 hours on account of there only being like two save points, and the cutscenes that last 20 minutes each. Lmao.

Fully into the grind for this now. Into the endgame, and just going back and doing all the side stuff before finishing the game. Lucky emblems, recipes, treasures, photo missions, etc. So much shit to do. It's tempting to just finish the game and be done with it...but I do want as many achievements as possible.

Plus, it doesn't hurt to level up more. I already have this preconceived notion that the final boss will be an immense pain in the ass, because that's how KH games always are...the difficulty jump between 99% of the game and the final 1% is always laughably bad.

Archived