Paranormal Discussion

FulGore

A few years ago I went to the Hoosac Tunnel with My older brother and a few mutual friends. If your not familiar with it a quick google search would explain. Anyways we walked about a mile or so in and we heard some loud rhythmic thuds kind of sounded like a loud heartbeat coming from down the further down the tunnel & didnt dare to go any closer). Could have easily been just us hearing what we wanted to hear and our minds playing tricks on us. I did take a few pictures on my old cell phone though. If I can find the phone i'll upload them and maybe someone who knows more about photography can tell me if it's just lens flare or the flash reflecting off something.

Can you elaborate more on the sounds? How loud it was, the distance, etc.. Maybe find a similar sound on youtube or something? A quick search revealed that that rail is still active, do you think it could have been a oncoming train?

A few years ago I went to the Hoosac Tunnel with My older brother and a few mutual friends. If your not familiar with it a quick google search would explain. Anyways we walked about a mile or so in and we heard some loud rhythmic thuds kind of sounded like a loud heartbeat coming from down the further down the tunnel & didnt dare to go any closer). Could have easily been just us hearing what we wanted to hear and our minds playing tricks on us. I did take a few pictures on my old cell phone though. If I can find the phone i'll upload them and maybe someone who knows more about photography can tell me if it's just lens flare or the flash reflecting off something.

Can you elaborate more on the sounds? How loud it was, the distance, etc.. Maybe find a similar sound on youtube or something? A quick search revealed that that rail is still active, do you think it could have been a oncoming train?

I'm not entirely sure how long the tunnel is it could have been a train although we did stay for quite a while after we got the *Censored* out of there and no train came through. And the best way I could describe the noise is just a thud type noise it had a rhythm to it every 5 seconds or so it would happen again it wasn't super loud by any means but audible enough for all of us to hear it. So we stopped in our tracks and I took these two pictures:

DYfh7gC.jpg

k08lnzu.jpg

I see what you mean in the pictures. The first apparition looks like it is aligned with the rail. Not sure about that second one though, considering that one is more towards the wall. Back to the first picture, it seems too far away to be a dust particle, and it looks rather big.

Just about a month ago I swear I was woken up by a ghost.

I got woke up at about 3am by something pulling on my covers. I was laying on my side facing the wall and the covers got pulled to the other side of the bed. It felt like when someone else is sleeping in bed next to you and they try and steal the covers away from you. And it wasn't a light tug either it was a really strong, consistent pull for about 2-3 seconds. I rolled over and turned on the light and there was absolutely nothing.

It was made even more creepy because I'd fallen asleep listening to ASMR videos on YouTube (they help me sleep), so there was a faint whispering sound as well, but I quickly realised that was just the video still playing and not a ghost actually whispering at me :lol:

The only thing I ever experienced that felt "special" were, I guess you'd call it foresight, or vision, perhaps. I used to regularly dream and have images in my head, and then find myself in exactly that situation, with the exact same words being said, and everything being the same, generally.

I distinctly remember that I once dreamt about lying upside down on my bed, my mom coming in and telling me something, and that a poster fell from the wall and that it was raining outside. I think at that moment it's been a few month, but the exact same situation played out, and I immediately recalled it happening.

That being said, I'm sure that was coincidence, or perhaps I even hallucinated it happening, as it was so mundane I could easily confuse such a thing as happening in my head for a real thing. Paranormal stuff ain't real.

I had that happen to me one time, a few minutes before a huge earthquake hit that left us homeless for months I remember dreaming about someone in a white robe in a courthouse saying how the earthquake was gonna destroy homes and do all sorts of damage, and then I get out of bed to go to the bathroom and as I'm getting back into bed it hits, almost knocks me to the ground.

If you want a good example of what I consider to be "real" paranormal activity caught on film...check out this dude who does mine exploration videos:

At around 12 minutes in this one (turn the sound way up):

and around 7:45 in this one:

Keeping in mind...this dude is not into the paranormal...he has countless mining videos that don't feature anything weird in them...but these two videos really freak me out every time I listen to them...of course it doesn't prove anything, but they damn sure give me chills. The second one could be some weird sound coming from somewhere...but the top video really just sounds like echos of "turn the lights out, turn around, get out" etc.

If you want a good example of what I consider to be "real" paranormal activity caught on film...check out this dude who does mine exploration videos:

Keeping in mind...this dude is not into the paranormal...he has countless mining videos that don't feature anything weird in them...but these two videos really freak me out every time I listen to them...of course it doesn't prove anything, but they damn sure give me chills. The second one could be some weird sound coming from somewhere...but the top video really just sounds like echos of "turn the lights out, turn around, get out" etc.

Oh shit I saw one of them on Reddit. Not sure which of those 2 vids it is, but the one where he can hear loud whispering is freaky as *Censored*

Dude, that guy has balls of steel! He goes into those mines on his own? If I'd have heard those whispers I'd have been running out of there like my life depended on it. But he's just like "Are those birds? Maybe snakes. That's weird..."

Archived