Paranormal Discussion

FulGore

How about actually posting your opinion instead of spamming stupid shit? Thanks.

Def just a normal everyday waterspout. I see nothing "odd" about in the clouds, so their "witnesses" doesn't seem to reliable lol

What are your thoughts on the object that is seen passing by?

I honestly doubt the credibility of anyone seeing an object. The thing is, everyone says they see this and that, yet they never have them on video going "Oh I see this object!" I feel like it's not even an event that happened. I'm just basing it off what I see in the article, but honestly it looks like a normal watersprout to me. A cool one, but a normal one.

How about actually posting your opinion instead of spamming stupid shit? Thanks.

Def just a normal everyday waterspout. I see nothing "odd" about in the clouds, so their "witnesses" doesn't seem to reliable lol

What are your thoughts on the object that is seen passing by?

I honestly doubt the credibility of anyone seeing an object. The thing is, everyone says they see this and that, yet they never have them on video going "Oh I see this object!" I feel like it's not even an event that happened. I'm just basing it off what I see in the article, but honestly it looks like a normal watersprout to me. A cool one, but a normal one.
It is pretty cool, nonetheless. Thanks for actually discussing it. :cool:

I agree when it comes to people spotting objects, they never seem to call it out.

Do you believe in UFO's? Have you ever seen anything that has made you go WTF?

I believe there could be something out there that we haven't discovered. I mean hell we find fish and things in the ocean we've never seen before. I guess that means there could be something in outer space that we haven't either.

Here's the thing...

It's only going to get easier and easier for people to fake these kinds of sightings, or just make bullshit claims (which is what this one is). Which is a shame. But, really...the same people who want to prove that aliens exist, usually do the most harm to the cause with their completely outrageous claims.

In the case of this video, I am 99.99% sure that the white thing that flies by the water spout is actually much closer than it appears. It is in fact, nowhere near the spout itself. It flies by in the foreground...probably a piece of paper or some other white object that was being blow by the wind. It certainly doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary. It's a waterspout in the background, and a piece of debris in the foreground. Maybe a plastic shopping bag...

People should be more concerned with the increased frequency of extreme weather like waterspouts, and less concerned with their conspiracy theories about aliens sucking up the oceans...

While I personally believe aliens exist (Whether they have visited earth or not is a different matter), this video just looks like a usual water spout.

If people saw a UFO, it could just be a regular aircraft that happened to be there.

Also people need to remember, "UFO" doesn't always necessarily equate to "aliens". It's not totally out of the realm of possibility that this is some kind of new man made aircraft desIgned for extracting water from the oceans. But then again, why the hell would humans need an aircraft to do that when they can just... Y'know... Use a bucket or something.

So yeah... Nothing supernatural about this if you ask me.

Space is infinite, and we still know very little about our own Universe as a whole. IMO it would be foolish to think that there are potentially tens of billions of planets and our Earth is the only one with intelligent life.

Of course.

But this particular story is still hilariously stupid. :lol:

The neighbors two doors down from my parent's house use to tell us (gullible kids) that their house had poltergeists.

Turns out years later, we found out that their parents were both drunks.

Drinking too much of grandpa's ol cough medicine. :lol:

I have had a few experiences with strange lights in the sky; one of them was when my family moved into a country house when I was a child, I seen this solid light, which looked like a satellite going across the sky, then suddenly, it changes direction and flys up ward, then just disappears.

Last summer, me and a few of my family members were outside, and we noticed this, again solid light flying across the sky, as we continued to waych it, it literally started flashing at us, almost like the flash of a camera, not a plane light type flash.

Another instance last summer, I was sitting at a stoplight, by myself, and I see this light, again it resembles a satellite, then it started flying in these crazy directions, in which I knew it wasn't a satellite. The hairs on my arms stood straight up, and I got a really exciting feeling in my stomach, sort of like a tingle, but it was kind of relaxing in a weird way.

I haven't had any experiences when it comes to spirit's though. Some noises,and seeing shit in the corner of my eye is about it.

A few years ago I went to the Hoosac Tunnel with My older brother and a few mutual friends. If your not familiar with it a quick google search would explain. Anyways we walked about a mile or so in and we heard some loud rhythmic thuds kind of sounded like a loud heartbeat coming from down the further down the tunnel & didnt dare to go any closer). Could have easily been just us hearing what we wanted to hear and our minds playing tricks on us. I did take a few pictures on my old cell phone though. If I can find the phone i'll upload them and maybe someone who knows more about photography can tell me if it's just lens flare or the flash reflecting off something.

Archived