Persona

Muur

Persona Q has changed from 3DS to "TBD".

I've lost my only reason to keep my 3DS lol. I guess I'll never play that thing again

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started Persona 5 last week. I'm new to the Persona series and know nothing about it.

THIS SHIT IS SO *censored*ING LIT. HOLY *Censored* I LOVE THIS GAME!

You should try 3 and 4. They're good too, though 4 gets a bad rap as the black sheep of the Megami Tensei franchise for how light its story is even compared to the other Persona games.

Where are you in the game?

He's correct that four is better story wise and character wise but game play and graphics wise, it holds no candle to P5. 4 is 10 years old, so it has aged as well as ten year old games have.

3 isn't the shitter of the 3

I just started Persona 5 last week. I'm new to the Persona series and know nothing about it.

THIS SHIT IS SO *censored*ING LIT. HOLY *Censored* I LOVE THIS GAME!

You should try 3 and 4. They're good too, though 4 gets a bad rap as the black sheep of the Megami Tensei franchise for how light its story is even compared to the other Persona games.

He's correct that four is better story wise and character wise but game play and graphics wise, it holds no candle to P5. 4 is 10 years old, so it has aged as well as ten year old games have.

3 isn't the shitter of the 3

At no point did I say or even remotely imply that.

• 1 month later...

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/06/07/hit-the-dance-floor-in-persona-3-dancing-in-moonlight-persona-5-dancing-in-starlight-coming-soon-to-ps4-ps-vita/

Dancing games being dubbed for Jan-March 2019. Not sure why it needs to take so long since the trailers have voice acting

• 2 weeks later...

I've beaten it twice now.

It's so damn good.

You get the plat?

I've beaten it twice now.

It's so damn good.

You get the plat?

I'll do that later. I have so much other shit on my game backlog.

How did you not get it on the second run lol? 99% of people who get the plat do it just before the end of the second playthrough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

6 hours into Persona 5 and it feels like I've not actually done anything myself. I knew I should have trusted my dislike for RPGs.

The entire first palace is the tutorial. It doesn't upon up till after that really

It's a 100+ hour game so 6 is nothing. Also 6+ hours of no fighting happens like 5/6 times. It's half novel and half RPG

• 3 months later...

DLC characters are auto partners but of course you cant change their outfits etc, or actually use them yourself unless you buy them. just like BB Cross with DLC in story mode. reaaaaaaaaaaly *censored*y that. especially when the dlc isnt even out in europe yet...

• 1 month later...

Archived