Persona

Muur

PSA, you can change your party line up on the status page and don't have to return to the start of the dungeon.

I just learn this 40 hours in

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can switch out party members in-battle once you get a point in the confidant with the shogi player.

Every time I see Futaba, she gets more and more adorable to me. She reminds me of my cousin when she was younger, that I always babysat.

You can switch out party members in-battle once you get a point in the confidant with the shogi player.

Every time I see Futaba, she gets more and more adorable to me. She reminds me of my cousin when she was younger, that I always babysat.

Futaba's mine m8

Futaba's mine m8

Fite me.

Nah but seriously, well done character.

I do have one small complaint about the animated cutscenes though. They're absolutely gorgeous but why the hell are their fps so goddamn atrocious? It completely ruins how good they look when they look like they're running at 15 fps.

Futaba's mine m8

Fite me.

I do have one small complaint about the animated cutscenes though. They're absolutely gorgeous but why the hell are their fps so goddamn atrocious? It completely ruins how good they look when they look like they're running at 15 fps.

It's a port of a PS3 game, so there'll be some stuff that aren't as good

Futaba's mine m8

Fite me.

It's a port of a PS3 game, so there'll be some stuff that aren't as good

Hopefully they kept higher quality raw files somewhere in case they ever decide to go the P4 route and make a show out of it (which I wouldn't mind honestly, this games story would work well for it).

Well, now that Persona 5 is finally out, I can start pining over Dragon Quest 11 next.

spoilers of course, just before palace five.

Morgana leaving was heartbreaking tbh, sure it lasted only a few days but I guess I'm more attached to these guys than I thought

Just beat the game a few minutes ago at 115+. Easily game of the year and there's absolutely nothing changing that.

HOLY! *censored* the swerve with Igor's new voice and Yaldabaoth! Did not see that coming. I also think this is the most involvement the Velvet Room characters have had since at least Persona 2 even if it really wasn't all that much on it's own. That whole thing was something else too. This is also the most your main persona's been involved. I liked seeing Arsene pop back up to say stuff or just shoot gods in the head like a badass.

Kinda surprised Akechi didn't show back up, but I can't say I'm disappointed because after everything he did, it'd be pretty hard justifying him joining the team game.

Speaking of which, that scene in the interrogation where Akechi shoots you caught me off guard big time. I seriously thought I *censored* up and got a bad ending. The suicide announcement and Ryuji smiling at the end didn't help.

Just beat the game a few minutes ago at 115+. Easily game of the year and there's absolutely nothing changing that.

HOLY! *censored* the swerve with Igor's new voice and Yaldabaoth! Did not see that coming. I also think this is the most involvement the Velvet Room characters have had since at least Persona 2 even if it really wasn't all that much on it's own. That whole thing was something else too. This is also the most your main persona's been involved. I liked seeing Arsene pop back up to say stuff or just shoot gods in the head like a badass.

Kinda surprised Akechi didn't show back up, but I can't say I'm disappointed because after everything he did, it'd be pretty hard justifying him joining the team game.

Speaking of which, that scene in the interrogation where Akechi shoots you caught me off guard big time. I seriously thought I *censored* up and got a bad ending. The suicide announcement and Ryuji smiling at the end didn't help.

New game + adds a bonus boss, as usual, so theres still more to do. Games brimming with content.

Well, I beat it. Wonderful game. Better than 4 in a lot of ways, though I wish there was more interaction as friends etc, as there was very little on that front. Plus, I'm annoyed that they just skipped from Christmas Day to Valentines and then from Valentines to the last day. I guess letting you play the extra months would just be game padding... but then, just spread stuff out more I guess? eh whatever... was still a very enjoyable 96 hours of gameplay. Shame I didn't play it when other spin offs would be out, when I did 4, I was able to instantly play the two fighting games, the 3DS spin off and the dancing game. Should any come... I'll have to wait D:. 9.9/10.

So this http://phansite.net is a thing

Lol this is pretty interesting. Although their entire forum is one massive section rather than subsections, so *Censored* that

So it turns out Hifumi was actually supposed to be a party member, but was cut because the game was already too long. Would also explain Haru's lack of screen time, which looking back on it, was definitely one of the weaker parts of the game. If, by some chance, they do ever decide to go back and add her, it'll almost certainly be in the next Arena game. Can't really see her fitting into P5's story as it is now.

So it turns out Hifumi was actually supposed to be a party member, but was cut because the game was already too long. Would also explain Haru's lack of screen time, which looking back on it, was definitely one of the weaker parts of the game. If, by some chance, they do ever decide to go back and add her, it'll almost certainly be in the next Arena game. Can't really see her fitting into P5's story as it is now.

Her skills were useful at least, if I could switch in 4 I may have considered using Kanji. Then again, since your reverses get exp in 5, the reserves not getting it in 4 is the main reason I didn't use him/Chie/Yosuke after others join

As for her, there was plentry of time tbh, since they just decide "lol let's skip two months for banter". My playthrough took 96 hours so I can see where they're coming from that it would be long but it's still bs to just *Censored* off two months. I wonder how it would've gone on.

Although from what I read it would've been "main character" and not "playable" so it's likely she would've had a palace and imo

Also I very highly doubt she'll be in 5 Arena, what role would she play? none really.

With literally nothing coming out in a few months that interests me, perfect time to really get into this. Really enjoyed what i've played so far.

I just bought a second hand vita from a friend of mine. Didn't come with any games. Is Persona 4 worth the pick up?

With literally nothing coming out in a few months that interests me, perfect time to really get into this. Really enjoyed what i've played so far.

I just bought a second hand vita from a friend of mine. Didn't come with any games. Is Persona 4 worth the pick up?

It's better than 5 tbh

It's better than 5 tbh

Agree to disagree, i personally like 5 more, but both are fantastic.

Gameplay wise yeah, story wise nah

Ehh, story isn't that great if you're like me and guessed who the true culprit was right away. Actually kind of pissed the guy who introduced me to the series off when I immediately said "he's the killer".

Ehh, story isn't that great if you're like me and guessed who the true culprit was right away. Actually kind of pissed the guy who introduced me to the series off when I immediately said "he's the killer".

Lmao damn, that guy is a dick. Should've thrown him into a TV

Lmao damn, that guy is a dick. Should've thrown him into a TV

It was funny as hell. I say the words "He's the killer", look over, and he's just sitting there flabbergasted and seething. I laughed my ass off over it.

Pancakes>>>>>>>Cabbages.

ns0GXhn.jpg

I noticed the pancake thing within seconds tbh, I'm supirsed at the amount of people who overlooked it.

Also, I preffered Teddie as he's funnier

Archived