Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Shotzi Blackheart had a rough childhood ?

Yeah same here watch the Lillian Garcia podcast on the network felt really sorry for her glad to see that she kept going and dindt let it pull her down and let them win A**eholes

Nero

Guest Fight Me.

TIL the voices in Booker T/Harlem Heat's theme were saying "yes, yes, yes, no, no, no" over and over again. That's why Booker always shook his head in those directions when he did his taunt before the pyro shot.

Super Hentai’s awesome. He wrestled for the International Wrestling Cartel out of Pittsburgh. It’s where I first became a huge fan of guys like Shiima Xion (Joaquin Wilde), Raymond Rowe (Erik), and Sterling James Keenan (Corey Graves) in the mid-2000’s. Good times, great people.

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Pat Patterson always went to bat for Dolph Ziggler. So they would purposely continue to bury him just to rib Pat. Kinda like what would happen when Paul Heyman was in creative during his SD GM run and tried singing someone's praises. Did superstars more harm than good.

14 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

TIL Pat Patterson always went to bat for Dolph Ziggler. So they would purposely continue to bury him just to rib Pat. Kinda like what would happen when Paul Heyman was in creative during his SD GM run and tried singing someone's praises. Did superstars more harm than good.

WTF kind of immature bullshit....

This doesn't surprise me, but where'd you find out?

Guest Fight Me.
11 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

WTF kind of immature bullshit....

This doesn't surprise me, but where'd you find out?

Jericho & Meltzer talked about it in their tribute pod to Pat.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I think the most known one is WWE wanting Sheamus to be the cover star of WWE '13 instead of Punk lmao

Speaking of, I remember Ryder & Hawkins talked about how they and Daniel Bryan also auditioned for the role Sheamus ended up getting in TNMT. Ryder also tried for The Marine 2, which ended up going to Ted DiBiase Jr. before The Miz took over the franchise lol

On 12/16/2020 at 3:34 AM, Jeb ? said:

Adam Cole used to have Mia Yim as his manager in CZW

Also Jon Moxley is an inch taller than Roman Reigns? Lmao never looked that way

I think the hair makes Roman look taller. 

I'm not entirely sure about this one being "legit" or not...but, it makes all the sense to me...

So, I'm reading this book all about clouds. Most of the stuff is scientific...about how and why clouds form , the different types, etc. But, there is also some stuff in there about mythology. Anyway, one part of this book was talking about Zeus (also known as Jupiter by the Romans), and his love affair with Io. As the myth goes, Zeus hid himself in a storm cloud so he could have an affair with Io, without Juno (Hera) finding out. Which made me wonder...is Io Shirai derivative of this story about Io making love to a storm cloud? Who knows. Maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived