Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christopher Daniels is the only wrestler to compete in WCW,ECW,WWF/E,ROH,TNA And AEW.

Was he ever officially a roster member for ECW because there's literally no record of his ECW work

During the talent exchange WWF had with ECW. The same way Al Snow was a member of ECW

Christopher Daniels is the only wrestler to compete in WCW,ECW,WWF/E,ROH,TNA And AEW.

Was he ever officially a roster member for ECW because there's literally no record of his ECW work

During the talent exchange WWF had with ECW. The same way Al Snow was a member of ECW

But then he wasn't really part of ECW then I mean I can find literally nothing on Christopher Daniels in ECW

But then he wasn't really part of ECW then I mean I can find literally nothing on Christopher Daniels in ECW

Literally from his wikipedia article:

"He also made appearances for ECW, like facing Rhino on the October 2, 1999 edition of Hardcore TV #336."

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Alberto El Patron/Del Rio and Chavo Guerrero have started a new lucha libre promotion and has a deal with the third largest network in Mexico but the biggest in their demographic apparently.

Literally from his wikipedia article:

"He also made appearances for ECW, like facing Rhino on the October 2, 1999 edition of Hardcore TV #336."

Didnt he go by Fallen Angel in ECW and not Christopher Daniels? Probably why you didnt see/recognize it right away.

TIL that:

- MVP hated his theme.

- Brock Lesnar was really good friends with Eddie Guerrero and tells Vickie he misses him everytime they meet.

- MVP once kicked out of an Undertaker-chokeslam because the Great Khali goofed off and missed his cue to break it up.

Who wasn't a friend with Eddie though?

TIL that:

- MVP hated his theme.

- Brock Lesnar was really good friends with Eddie Guerrero and tells Vickie he misses him everytime they meet.

- MVP once kicked out of an Undertaker-chokeslam because the Great Khali goofed off and missed his cue to break it up.

Really? That theme was fire.

Archived