Today I Learned...

ZEF

Guest Fight Me.

TIL through E&C's podcast that Christian and Finn Bálor wrestled before. And turns out, they did in a 6 man tag on a TNA/NJPW Global Impact show back in 2008. Not like a crazy dream match or anything, just thought it was cool. :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIL through E&C's podcast that Christian and Finn Bálor wrestled before. And turns out, they did in a 6 man tag on a TNA/NJPW Global Impact show back in 2008. Not like a crazy dream match or anything, just thought it was cool. :lol:

Yeah I think I remember there being an edited TV special on Spike of the TNA/New Japan show. It wasn't the full thing, but I definitely remember seeing at least highlights on Spike

Today I learned that current SmackDown referee Ryan Tran used to wrestle as Bonzai Bruce Bukkake.

I'd hate to think what his finisher was. :lol:

You two owe me a coke. I just spit half my soda out scrolling past this thread......

My apologies TrueAssassin. :lol:

Today I learned that current SmackDown referee Ryan Tran used to wrestle as Bonzai Bruce Bukkake.

You two owe me a coke. I just spit half my soda out scrolling past this thread......

My apologies TrueAssassin. :lol:

:laugh:

Obviously it would be "The Money Shot". Or an "exploder" suplex.

TIL That Summerslam 92 was supposed to take place in Maryland, and London was a change of plan.

I also learned that Shawn Michaels was supposed to beat Bret Hart for the IC title, but Bret lobbied to have it changed to Davey Boy.

I also learned that Bulldog was out of it and couldn't recall a single spot and Bret walked him through the entire match.

And the Ultimate Warrior was supposed to turn heel at Wembley, and form an alliance with Mr Perfect.

Guest Fight Me.

Watching SummerSlam 2000, TIL they took footage from the opening package of this PPV for Christian's "At Last" titantron a year later.

TIL from the same event that Victoria was also called Victoria when she was one of Godfather's Hos.

That's awesome. Wish it happened.

Don't "WTF" an actual character Mike. Anderson and Gallows aren't the be all, end all.

Looked insane. I didn't have any sound either, hence the reaction.

Just got sound for it, Domino's delivery is a bit "Tough Enough audition" but the idea's quite cool. I presume the girl would have been his valet or something.

Archived