Cool topic idea, I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head, but the topic got me interested and I did a quick Google search, so here's a few surprising facts...
1. John Cena hasn't won a match at SummerSlam since 2007 (if he loses this year, that will be a decade of losses for WWE's top draw at WWE's second biggest event of the year)
EDIT: I just looked into this, Cena actually won in 2010 in the Team WWE vs Team Nexus match at SummerSlam. So I guess you could say he hasn't won a singles match at SummerSlam since 2007.
2. Jeff Hardy never won a match at WrestleMania. His record was 0-5. The only guy with a worse WrestleMania record is Goldust, who is 0-6.
3. The guy who made some of Macho Mans colourful outfits, Michael BRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUN, also designed outfits for Jimi Hendrix, Cher and Bon Jovi.
4. Sin Cara (Hunico) used to work in a morgue.
5. Entire quote taken from Sportster.com, because this is just too badass to put into my own words:
"Its easy to shrug gloating off when it comes to professional wrestling, but Wade Barrett really did compete as a bare-knuckle boxer in Europe. From all reports, he was also incredibly good at it. After one event in which Barret won, he was attacked by an attempted robber who threatened Barrett with a knife. Although Barrett hasnt made much comment on the incident, he reportedly received a 12-inch cut across his back and was taken to hospital after severe blood loss. Funnily enough, he still managed to escape with the money."
6. In 1999 Goldust pitched an idea to Vince McMahon where he would receive $1,000,000 breast implant surgery to try and pump some life into his character (pardon the pun). McMahon reportedly considered the idea, but ultimately ended up firing Goldust shortly after.
7. And finally, some people may already know this, but I just had to put it down because I just find it hilarious... The Undertaker is terrified of cucumbers.
Edited by Perfect 10, 20 January 2017 - 04:20 PM.