AJ Styles robbed at live event.

Generations

I think given how AJ lives his life that there is zero chance of intimate photos or videos being on his phone. The sad thing is there could well be sentimental texts, pictures of his kids etc on there which he may not have had elsewhere.

But dude, who cares about sentimental pics when he has lost his 360 data!?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna know how they broke into his locker room and escaped with all of that stuff.

I thought it was stolen from his car?

Where did you read this? It doesn't state where the items were stolen from.

I thought his custom Xbox was fitted to his car.

The worst part is probably his Xbox

The worst part is definitely the iphone...god only knows what kind of personal information is on there. The other things are replaceable. Sensitive information like bank numbers, text messages, numbers of other wrestlers, etc...that is all WAY more important than an XBox.

Actually, the outdated Xbox 360 is literally the least important thing there. The $8,000 in cash is obviously way more important than a worthless old Xbox as well...lol.

Perhaps that old XBOX is full of cocaine, in which case it will be a major deal that it was stolen.

Doubtful.

In all likelihood, AJ's last concern is some *censored*ing game saves.

Put it this away, I'd rather lose a week's wages than 5 years worth of gameplay forever. Time is more important than money.

And I'll put it this way. Not everyone cares about video game saves like you do. AJ likely doesn't, he has far more pressing responsibilities such as a career and raising a family. Plus he's rich, he can replace shit if need be.

Plus he's rich, he can replace shit if need be.

This was my point, you can't just 'replace' a save file. What if he was like, 200 hours into a game? all that time gone forever.

This was my point, you can't just 'replace' a save file. What if he was like, 200 hours into a game? all that time gone forever.

And my point is, not everyone cares about that. To the majority of people games are just about having fun in that moment. Stop trying to make it seem like AJ Styles is some super hardcore gamer. He might be? But with a career schedule like his and a young family, I HIGHLY doubt it.

Muur...Just stop.Stop embarassing yourself with how you set priorities in your life.

And my point is, not everyone cares about that. To the majority of people games are just about having fun in that moment. Stop trying to make it seem like AJ Styles is some super hardcore gamer. He might be? But with a career schedule like his and a young family, I HIGHLY doubt it.

I saw AJ play WWE2K16 at Wrestlemania last year, I don't think his performance was that of a hardcore gamer.

It's not like it can't be done though. I mean look at Xavier Woods and his Up Up Down Down buddies. I'd buy that they're hardcore gamers.

I don't think they are. I think they enjoy games more than the average person, but a "hardcore" gamer? Like, I doubt it. I'm not claiming I know them personally, but they live such a busy lifestyle, being a hardcore gamer doesn't quite fit that.

Jesus Christ dude. It's so weird that you're doubling down on this. :laugh:

If AJ saved all his game data to the cloud he wouldn't have to deal with all this bullshit. Here's hoping someone returns his HD with all his game files intact.

Seems unlikely since it was his travel console

AJs entire life doesn't revolve around video games, unlike you. :)
If it happened to Xavier (though his would be backed up due to current gen) he'd probably murder half the locker room in anger

If AJ saved all his game data to the cloud he wouldn't have to deal with all this bullshit. Here's hoping someone returns his HD with all his game files intact.

Seems unlikely since it was his travel console

AJs entire life doesn't revolve around video games, unlike you. :)
If it happened to Xavier (though his would be backed up due to current gen) he'd probably murder half the locker room in anger

No he wouldn't, and AJ isn't Xavier

Archived