AJ Styles robbed at live event.

Generations

According to KAIT 8 out of Jonesboro, Arkansas, WWE Champion AJ Styles was robbed during this past Monday night’s WWE Live Event at the Convention Center.

According to the report, the thief stole $1,000 and $7,000 in Japanese yen, as well as an iPhone, a small screen TV, and XBox 360, six XBox 360 games and a set of Beats headphones.

The report noted their requests for more information to be released were denied by Arkansas State University police, as the case is still under investigation.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/796009-aj-styles-reportedly-robbed-at-this-weeks-wwe-live-event

Scumbags...

Weird that Styles had way more Yen than US cash, btw...why would he be carrying that around with him?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst part is probably his Xbox (although why is he still on 360? with that much money in his car he could easily get an XBO but I guess he doesn't care). Anyway it's the worst because what if he was in the middle or the end etc of some games? that time can't be replaced. I hope he gets all his stuff back and that the theif gets his punishment. Give him a Yoshi Tatsu style Styles Clash too.

also why did Styles have so much in Yen lmfao

The worst part is probably his Xbox

The worst part is definitely the iphone...god only knows what kind of personal information is on there. The other things are replaceable. Sensitive information like bank numbers, text messages, numbers of other wrestlers, etc...that is all WAY more important than an XBox.

Actually, the outdated Xbox 360 is literally the least important thing there. The $8,000 in cash is obviously way more important than a worthless old Xbox as well...lol.

The worst part is definitely the iphone...god only knows what kind of personal information is on there. The other things are replaceable. Sensitive information like bank numbers, text messages, numbers of other wrestlers, etc...that is all WAY more important than an XBox.

Actually, the outdated Xbox 360 is literally the least important thing there. The $8,000 in cash is obviously way more important than a worthless old Xbox as well...lol.

If they can get into his phone, then I guess so but still if he's carrying round a 360 with him it's probably the system he plays on, so all his game files will be on there.

If they can get into his phone, then I guess so but still if he's carrying round a 360 with him it's probably the system he plays on, so all his game files will be on there.

Dude... That is the least of his problem right now. Guy lost 8 grand. Who gives a *Censored* about the Xbox. :lol:

Dude... That is the least of his problem right now. Guy lost 8 grand. Who gives a *Censored* about the Xbox. :lol:

He'll be paid more than 8k a week by WWE

I love the fact that the first thing Muur thinks about is AJ's game saves on his Xbox 360 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Muur, you're still a lad. I just genuinely laughed out loud when I read that.

I was thinking to what AJ would have the most sentimental value towards, I did overlook the phone but that would be for the personal side, maybe even bank details and shit but to Styles, I doubt $8000 is much of a dent (8k is still 8k of course so it'll be a blow) but it'll still be something gameplay wise that can't be replaced as I said. I'd be more pissed off losing my console to a small bit of money, although if it was Xbox One the saves would be on the cloud so it wouldn't matter but it's 360

Like, if it was Woods he'd probably hate his consoles going the most too

The worst part is probably his Xbox (although why is he still on 360? with that much money in his car he could easily get an XBO but I guess he doesn't care). Anyway it's the worst because what if he was in the middle or the end etc of some games? that time can't be replaced. I hope he gets all his stuff back and that the theif gets his punishment. Give him a Yoshi Tatsu style Styles Clash too.

also why did Styles have so much in Yen lmfao

AJ carries around a custom made portable Xbox 360, so that's likely what was stolen.

Perhaps that old XBOX is full of cocaine, in which case it will be a major deal that it was stolen.

Archived