Realistically who do you think will be in 2k18 ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

Focusing on those we'll get on disc, I'm fairly certain were getting the following new superstars for 2K18. Not sure if they'll include all the cruiserweights though.

Akam

Alexander Wolfe

Andrade "Cien" Almas

Ariya Daivari

Bobby Roode

Cedric Alexander

Curt Hawkins

Drew Gulak

Epico

Eric Young

Jack Gallagher

Jinder Mahal

Johnny Gargano

Mustafa Ali

Nick Miller

No Way Jose

Noah Dar

Primo

Rezar

Rhyno

Rich Swann

Sawyer Fulton

Shane Thorne

TJ Perkins

Tommaso Ciampa

Tony Nese

Tozawa

Some of the 205 live guys will be in and others will be dlc

-tj, Cedric, Kendrick, matelik, galigher

Legend wise I think the hall of fame this year will play a part.. if the rumored names are true then we will see

-2 angles(00 and 03)

-2001 Christian

-99 ddp(with short hair)

-88 rick rude

-2008 regal

Hopefully the full WWE roster plus the Hardys fingers crossed ??

I see the Hardys being a pre-order, with Angle looking likely for 2k18, I says 2k19 for the Hardys
Hardys are still under contract with TNA no way they allow them on the game

I heard their contracts will end in February so hopefully WWE will be interested to bring them back. ??

I would totally love if Kassiuss Ohno makes it, but I think it is quite hard

I could see him possibly making it in as NXT DLC tbh. It's only January and he seems to be coming in on a "Big deal, fairly quickly" kind of thing.

james ellsworth as part of the future stars dlc xD

I could see him being in from the start tbh. He had a big role when he came in, and he's still got some kind of storyline going.

----

I'm gonna ignore everyone who was in 2K17, because if they're in, and still on the roster, it's a given that they're going to be in 2K18.

Some guesses though, just based on how WWEGames likes to include people I can see these people beinh included (Whether in-game or as DLC)

NXT: Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Kassius Ohno, Johnny Gargano, Tomasso Ciampa, Roderick Strong, No Way Jose, La Sombra (His NXT name escapes me), Ember Moon

Crusierweights: TJ Perkins, Rich Swann, Brian Kendrick, Gran Metalik, Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, Noam Dar.

I'd also like to think that Kurt Angle is a given, considering he's going into the HOF and I'm sure he has/would jump at the chance to sign a deal that gets him DVDs, merch, and video game appearances

--

The indie mark in me hopes that everyone in Sanity, Allister Black, Tozawa, Mustafa Ali, Drew Gulak, and Oney Lorcan, but I know that it's unlikely that NXT/Cruiserweights get a real focus unless they cut last-gen consoles to focus on the current gen/PC.

90-95 % of this years on disc and dlc roster will be in the game( on disc) except the gone bodys

not in the game will be

billy gunn

tyson kidd ( not sure)

the dudleys

stardust( not sure cuz wwe own the rights to that gim)

alberto del rio

not sure about paige

than we get the stars on the main roster i would say around wrestlemania including some guys(thinking about top 5-10) from 205

epico

primo

rich swan

tyler bate

curt hawkins

rhyno

tj perkins

kendrick

jinder mahal

tajiri

james ellsworth

Akira Tozawa
Ariya Daivari
Cedric Alexander
Drew Gulak
Gran Metalik
Gurv Sihra
Harv Sihra
Ho Ho Lun
Jack Gallagher
Lince Dorado
Mustafa Ali
Noam Dar
Tony Nese

AND the tops of nxt not listing the ones that included in 2k17 cuz they are set

bobby roode

alexander wolfe

billie kay

samson

peyton royce

akam

rezar

almas

eric young

gargano

ciampa

killian dain

kassius ohno

no way jose

nick miller

shane thorne

ember moon

most of them are set on disc some of them are dlc

an coming to some dlc predictions yes yes yes...

KURT ANGLE will be included in 2k18 as preorder or as a hall of fame dlc buying point..:) thats it for now

its now all about royal rumble and wrestlemania season and raw and sd after mania this will be the sets for current roster :)

Now that we have a new crusierweight division I could see them adding a DLC pack of past champions from both the WWE and WCW such as:

Dean Malenko

Chavo Guerrero Jr

Tajiri

Billy Kidman

Pyschosis

Sucks Rey is under some contract.

Archived