Official WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ, Bray, Cena, The Miz, Corbin and Harper?

That's what I want the Chamber to be. Ambrose will probably get Ziggler for the title so I'm thinking Miz might be put into the Chamber. Shane & Bryan might give Corbin a reward for eliminating Braun for the Rumble and either put him in the match or give him an opportunity against Kalisto or Crews which he can use to enter. Harper to be thrown in the mix because of Bray.

Some predictions of mine, although I'm not totally convinced it's going to happen that way.

Think it might be Ziggler instead of Miz in the chamber.

It could be either one, but I figure Ambrose will have a title match. They've already done Ambrose & Miz for the belt so I thought they might as well give that shot to Ziggler.

It could be either one, but I figure Ambrose will have a title match. They've already done Ambrose & Miz for the belt so I thought they might as well give that shot to Ziggler.

Yeah, but I got a feeling Ambrose vs Miz isn't over yet. Do they got enough peeps to do a IC belt chamber?

Yeah, but I got a feeling Ambrose vs Miz isn't over yet. Do they got enough peeps to do a IC belt chamber?

They dont really. At least, not without some of the bigger names being pulled out of the main title one. You could do Ambrose, Corbin, Miz, Ziggler, Kalisto and Harper/Crews, but at least two of them will probably be in the main one.

They'll do a female one with the people from that 6-man tag last night.

Archived