Official WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women's Chamber

Yeah, that'd be cool. Needs to make sense story-wise though.

Raw sure didn't give a shit about that when they did the women's HIAC

Just gotta have Shane say "the women will be in the Chamber this year" like he already did for the WHC, then have some qualifiying matches

Women's Chamber

Just gotta have Shane say "the women will be in the Chamber this year" like he already did for the WHC, then have some qualifiying matches

There isn't enough women for qualifying matches anyway. The ones that lost the qualifying matches are just going to be put in it anyway...

Unless they have Tamina, Eva, Naomi and Rosa return

Women's Chamber

No, it doesn't.
All they would say "Women's Revolution!1!" and that "making history" shit. Which may be all we get.

Nah that's RAW's thing

Women's Chamber

There isn't enough women for qualifying matches anyway. The ones that lost the qualifying matches are just going to be put in it anyway...

Unless they have Tamina, Eva, Naomi and Rosa return

Ah I overlooked that. Could have like three qualifiers and maybe have a random one off return like the Headbangers but I suppose that would be needless.

I'm down for that

I honestly don't think Smackdown has the roster for two men's singles title Chambers. They would have to do some crazy rebuilding of the midcard because they're mostly jobbers.

You may have to allow a bit of leeway like for when Santino was in the Chamber, but I think it could happen.

WWE title - AJ, Cena, Bray, Ziggler, Corbin, Orton/Miz

IC title - Ambrose, Slater, Apollo, Kalisto, Harper, Rhyno/Miz

I'm down for that

I honestly don't think Smackdown has the roster for two men's singles title Chambers. They would have to do some crazy rebuilding of the midcard because they're mostly jobbers.

You may have to allow a bit of leeway like for when Santino was in the Chamber, but I think it could happen.

Is this your dream scenario or how you think it would be booked? Only asking because I'm sure Ziggler would be in the IC with Kalista and Apollo. They'd probably throw in Kane for extra star power.

Women's Chamber

No, it doesn't.
All they would say "Women's Revolution!1!" and that "making history" shit. Which may be all we get.

Don't confuse RAW with Smackdown. Bliss and Lynch had a steel cage main event this week and they just continued like normal.

I think we will get a Women's Chamber. I just makes sense for them to do one. They've been doing a lot of firsts for the women since the draft and the Chamber is a big one,

Alexa, Becky, Mickie, Nikki, Nattie and Naomi would work perfectly.

Women's Chamber

No, it doesn't.

Well it should. That's what it all come back to at the end of the day. If a women's Elimination Chamber makes sense then fine, but they shouldn't do it just because.

Women's Chamber

No, it doesn't.

Well it should. That's what it all come back to at the end of the day. If a women's Elimination Chamber makes sense then fine, but they shouldn't do it just because.

The WWE title match doesn't have a story. Shane just went out and announced it. Why in the world does the Women's need one?

The story is simple. People want to go into Mania as champion.

I'm down for that

Is this your dream scenario or how you think it would be booked? Only asking because I'm sure Ziggler would be in the IC with Kalista and Apollo. They'd probably throw in Kane for extra star power.

To be honest I just scrolled through the roster page and picked out some likely/possible names. I threw Ziggler in the WWE title one because he's actually been pretty prominent on SD and had a WWE title match just a few weeks ago.

Archived