Did they remove the Crash Landing Suplex?

J-man89

The one where you pick them up for a suplex and just let go and they fall on their back and you fall forward.

Pete Dunne used it alot in the UK tournament recently and i wanted to give it to him but i couldn't seem to find it anywhere.

Hasn't been around for years. Last I remember it, it was in the garbage create a finisher.

The one where you pick them up for a suplex and just let go and they fall on their back and you fall forward.

Pete Dunne used it alot in the UK tournament recently and i wanted to give it to him but i couldn't seem to find it anywhere.

Hasn't been around for years. Last I remember it, it was in the garbage create a finisher.

Really? Coulda swore i remember it being in 2K16.

It's in comeback. Matt hardy has it as sig in my game (caw) will let you know once I'm back.

Check rey mysterios comeback, he also does it but reversed.

But yeah, sure the Matt hardy I downloaded has it (was a broken matt).

It's at 13 seconds (this is on 2k17 100%) if you're referring to this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHeCacxvv4

It's in comeback. Matt hardy has it as sig in my game (caw) will let you know once I'm back.

Check rey mysterios comeback, he also does it but reversed.

But yeah, sure the Matt hardy I downloaded has it (was a broken matt).

It's at 13 seconds (this is on 2k17 100%) if you're referring to this

What on earth are you talking about? I think you might have replied to the wrong topic dude.

Can confirm, C-A-F only sadly. I really do love that suplex and I use it quite frequently. But yeah, it was limited to that horrible feature that I kind of miss for some reason.

That sucks.... When i saw Pete Dunne killing guys with it in the UK ktournament i was really anxious to have him doing it to guys on the outside in 2k17. Man i hope they bring that move back in 2K18, if Pete Dunne is in 2K18 guess we'll likely get it back :) heres to hoping.

I'm surprised they didn't add it to the DLC pack to be honest, last two years on the trot they've added things we already had for a couple of years in CAF, last year "the regal cutter" this year "Electric Chair Driver".

on another note it makes me sad that it's took a WWE tournament for everyone to realise how brilliant Pete Dunne is (and Tyler Bate and Trent Seven for that matter) it still bugs me that people are ignorant to the indies until someone gets the WWE rub, in this day in age of VOD there so much people can choose to see.

I'm surprised they didn't add it to the DLC pack to be honest, last two years on the trot they've added things we already had for a couple of years in CAF, last year "the regal cutter" this year "Electric Chair Driver".

on another note it makes me sad that it's took a WWE tournament for everyone to realise how brilliant Pete Dunne is (and Tyler Bate and Trent Seven for that matter) it still bugs me that people are ignorant to the indies until someone gets the WWE rub, in this day in age of VOD there so much people can choose to see.

there is more wrestling than ppl have time

its a struggle just trying to keep up w/ whats on TV...let alone stuff thats not

i get RAW/SmackDown/Lucha Underground/ROH/CMLL/TNA Impact every week on TV.

there is more wrestling than ppl have time

its a struggle just trying to keep up w/ whats on TV...let alone stuff thats not

i get RAW/SmackDown/Lucha Underground/ROH/CMLL/TNA Impact every week on TV.

but there's only really Lucha Underground from that list worth watching, in my opinion anyways.

I think wrestlings a bit like music,if you want the good stuff you have to look a bit further than whats being presented in the mainstream.

They haven't been adding them based on them being in CAF though, they've been adding them based on popular guys at the moment or guys who will be in WWE soon. So for instance they've been adding a bunch of Omegas moves, and added a lot of stuff for Cedric Alexander. It's merely a coincidence that you could make (terrible) versions of those moves in CAF.

yeah, I see what you mean, but a lot of people aren't actually aware this stuff is out there, or even who the good indy wrestlers are. Plus there are people who kinda watch wrestling whenever it's on TV, and don't actually care until that person is on TV.

I watch alot of indie stuff, been watching since Nigel McGuinness and Bryan Danielson's era. Dunne was always just in companies i never watched, cause i watch NJPW, ROH, Lucha Underground, TNA, WWE and nowadays in WWE i gotta keep up with NXT, SDL and Raw. I don't have time to keep up with anything else really.

But i'm glad i discovered Dunne in this tournament, dude is awesome, he plays that evil vicious villain role to perfection, he kinda reminds of a crazier William Regal.

To whoever said they're pissed it took a wwe tournament for people to realise how good someone is - get over yourselves.

I will guarantee you never heard of or watched your favourite actor in their very first shitty syfy channel cameo, or straight to dvd film. Ignorant as hell.

Archived