CAWs that are non-reuploadable reuploaded?

MST3Claye

On the PS4 last night, I was doing a hashtag search for my nickname just to check download numbers. Yeah, I know you can just look at "uploads".. and I saw two versions of a CAW I made. One I made and one that had a different face, and it was uploaded by someone else. I uploaded him as non-reuploadable.

The stats weren't the same... I didn't download it, but the two finishers or finisher and special moves that show in the Preview were the same. The logos, I couldn't tell if they were in the same exact placement, because a tat seemed very slightly off or not stretched as fully as I did.. or it's just how the model was when the pose was picked...

I'll give it to this guy for giving me credit in the description and using my nickname for the hashtag search (I think). I know stuff like that could be done with the PS2 and XBox 360. Didn't know about the PS4. Is that possibly what happened? I've never messed with the PS4 in this regard, so I wouldn't know. Imagine my surprise when I did the search and saw that second CAW.

If you download a Caw of cc reuploadable or not use it in career mode then export it from career you can upload that caw I don't do it personally but was shocked one day when I looked in uploads that I saw a caw I downloaded and used in career mode was uploadable

Wow....

If you download a Caw of cc reuploadable or not use it in career mode then export it from career you can upload that caw I don't do it personally but was shocked one day when I looked in uploads that I saw a caw I downloaded and used in career mode was uploadable

Wow....

Wait...you can't even export on career mode, can you?...

You're a shitty selfish person

how so there just game character no money value no nothing if it bumps my rank faster i do it how i keep getting full gamerscore on wwe games

If you ever post caws here, I will ban you. Fast.

Wow....

You can, I exported Crow's TJP that I edited while in career mode (didn't reupload obvs)

Wow....

You're a shitty selfish person

how so there just game character no money value no nothing if it bumps my rank faster i do it how i keep getting full gamerscore on wwe games

If you ever post caws here, I will ban you. Fast.

nah i dont reload anywhere else as there no point doing it here i just do it to boost rank to unlock ranks i got attitude era matt hardy only sitting at 130 cuz the damn search doesnt work

Sweet going to do that

*facepalm*

I want the achevement points and there birch to Get on,cc,with the search not working

You know i've always disliked you, but you just made that dislike even worse. Something I really didn't think possible.

It be easier if they just get rid of the rankings for uploading and the 5 limit until u reach the next level

It's there to not overload a server. Yet people that steals like you is breaking it anyway.

Sweet going to do that

*facepalm*

I want the achevement points and there birch to Get on,cc,with the search not working

I legit saw CAWs on PS4 CC(I think The Wolves) that had the description "not mine, i just want the trophy" or something.

When I read all this then I really hope they fix the issue with the next patch or at least next game cause if not, I don't want people to be able to do that with female superstars after the females were included in the career mode (in this years game maybe?).

Most of all since others and I will have to deal with People from the past that kept grabbing our stuff and reuploading as theirs (formulas in the old gen) and flooding the cc with the same caw uploaded by like 20+ different People again.

I'm new to all this. What does one get out of reuploading someone else's CAW as their own? You see it all the time on CC with 100 of the same caw by 100 different people. What do they even get out of it? I just play the game for fun and have only been playing since 2k14 and been on this site not even a year so I'm new to all this lingo.

It allows people to abuse the ranking system by uploading someone else work.

I'm new to all this. What does one get out of reuploading someone else's CAW as their own? You see it all the time on CC with 100 of the same caw by 100 different people. What do they even get out of it? I just play the game for fun and have only been playing since 2k14 and been on this site not even a year so I'm new to all this lingo.

It allows people to abuse the ranking system by uploading someone else work.

If you earned money for getting a high ranking I would understand but when you just get a pointless achievement then it's just a waste of time and energy especially for everyone else when they go onto cc and see hundreds of the same caw

Achievements are serious buissness dude, you may not care but they're one of the biggest points of gaming. although stealing taints those points.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived