Finisher for Pete Dunne?

J-man89

I Know it's not the same finisher but i went in with the Gory Special Flatliner from the moves pack for now

Thats not a bad option, anything that transitions into a flatliner would work, so its a toss up for me between the Full Nelson Reverse STO and the Gory Special Flatliner.

I would go for a basic reverse STO like the Downward Spiral, but i dunno it feels a little off, i'd prefer it be a move that transitions into the Reverse STO instead of just straight up hitting a Reverse STO.

I was more concerned about getting the pumphandle in. I went for the pumphandle uranage then for 2nd finisher I used the tiger suplex uses it quite a lot in the indies.

I Know it's not the same finisher but i went in with the Gory Special Flatliner from the moves pack for now

Thats not a bad option, anything that transitions into a flatliner would work, so its a toss up for me between the Full Nelson Reverse STO and the Gory Special Flatliner.

I would go for a basic reverse STO like the Downward Spiral, but i dunno it feels a little off, i'd prefer it be a move that transitions into the Reverse STO instead of just straight up hitting a Reverse STO.

Also for a 2nd finisher I've noticed he uses tombstones a lot in rev pro. But yeah the full nelson spinning STO has the same impact but I just prefer the pumphandle uranage.

I was more concerned about getting the pumphandle in. I went for the pumphandle uranage then for 2nd finisher I used the tiger suplex uses it quite a lot in the indies.

Also for a 2nd finisher I've noticed he uses tombstones a lot in rev pro. But yeah the full nelson spinning STO has the same impact but I just prefer the pumphandle uranage.

Yeah its whichever one you prefer, you can either have the initial setup with the pumphandle, or you can go for the ending sequence of the move with the Reverse STO impact. For me i feel its more important to get the ending part of the move rather than the setup.

What about Goldberg's pumphandle suplex

I was actually looking at that last night and thinking it looked nearly identical to Dunne's Bitter End without the STO impact of course. But i'm still not sure, it could work, i dunno i could make it his 2nd finisher i guess and go with the other one i got as his first finisher.

Archived