Space limitations for entrance video creation?

Saturi

Hi guys!

I tend to create a entrance Video for every caw I'm creating so that everyone has their own unique Video.

Currently I have 20 created and saved Videos in game.

Just wanted to create one for my caw Black Lotus and the game says that I don't have enough space and that I need to go to the Option and using the deletion tool to delete stuff I don't need to make room.

It can't mean the space of my console cause I still have 2,91TB free on my PS4 so all I can think of is that we can only save up to 20 entrance Videos in game?

Anyone else came across such a issue or can tell me if it's really a limitation or if it's a bug?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Either it is really limited to 20 (I have no created movies so I can't check) or if you go to the deletion tool there is an information saying xMB/930MB (or somthing similar) if this would be over 900/930MB the save is full (nothing to do with the hard drive space, but with a limitation of the game). Either way you would probably have to delete stuff.

Either it is really limited to 20 (I have no created movies so I can't check) or if you go to the deletion tool there is an information saying xMB/930MB (or somthing similar) if this would be over 900/930MB the save is full (nothing to do with the hard drive space, but with a limitation of the game). Either way you would probably have to delete stuff.

My save says 281/922MB. :o

In_Game.png

I think they limit it to 20 videos. I had the same issue. I have 60 caws and only 20 can have videos. I don't know why they limit it. I have plenty of space on my hard drive that I wouldn't mind dedicating to these videos.

Yeah me too. I find it dumb that they limit it that way, I meant it's every users decision on how much space they wanna use from their save or their konsoles hard drive, not theirs. :(

Huge Shame. We should all Point it out for the next years game or in the hope that they might patch it to increase the space of this game already (it's just a number they need to code after all and two more DLCs are coming anyway).

Thanks a lot for the info though. :)

Archived