For you PC fans its coming February 7th

This is good news for those PC players out there that's been waiting.

Yeah and I for one cant wait till people start releasing a program that will put in all those guys from last years game that SHOULD have been in this years game.

I never paid anything for a program. Other guys made free programs that basically did the same thing.

A DLC version is coming too where you get all the DLC and the other pack thats yet to be released im guessing March time.

I cant decide whether to buy it or not I mean its 10 percent off at the moment or whether to just wait and buy it when its reduced at a much cheaper price.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant decide whether to buy today or tomorrow and save like 5 bucks, wait to see if it's bugged, or wait a few weeks and hope it's way cheaper.

From what i've seen steambarley buts the 2K sport games on sale and if they do the the sale isn't that good like 15% at least.

I waiting for the pre load to come out

I cant decide whether to buy today or tomorrow and save like 5 bucks, wait to see if it's bugged, or wait a few weeks and hope it's way cheaper.

From what i've seen steambarley buts the 2K sport games on sale and if they do the the sale isn't that good like 15% at least.

So get it today then? Convince me bro!

So get it today then? Convince me bro!

If you feel like you *need* it, then sure. You could probably save $20 when it goes on sale, but the next Steam sale isn't until the Summer (Unless they do a flash sale similar to the Lunar Sale last year)

I really only buy one or two games a year, and WWE games are one of them. I don't think I wanna wait two months for a possible sale on it so I will probably buy the deluxe edition tonight. Here's hoping cdkeys doesn't put it up for half the price a few days from now, will completely shit myself if it happens.

I'm still trying to decide. The $70 or so for the deluxe edition is pretty steep for a game that is half a year old. I think I'd rather wait to get it cheaper and then spend that kind of money on a different game like DR4, the only other game I'd invest any considerable amount of time playing.

Also just checked on greenman gaming and for "VIP" members it's 29.57 but instead of the dollar sign it has the pound sign, so I'm worried it might be the European region version. Doesn't say it is but I don't want to risk buying it if I can't play it.

Archived