CAWs.ws Rebirth

ThreeG

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few points. First off I don't really have a problem with the skin, if anything I love how it looks. The black, white and red color scheme is awesome.

One thing I really miss in here that made the site even better was the way caws were organized back in the early SvR days. First the ratings system was awesome, being able to rate someone's work with a points system from 1 to 10, screw feelings. Also, the caws were archived alphabetically, now everything is all over the place.

Finally, I'm not sure if this is the place to vent about this here but I feel like the official picture threads in the WWE section are being littered/spammed with Instagram or twitter links. I feel like those threads get ruined because instead of pictures it's nothing but endless posts with nothing but a twitter link.

Just a few points. First off I don't really have a problem with the skin, if anything I love how it looks. The black, white and red color scheme is awesome.

One thing I really miss in here that made the site even better was the way caws were organized back in the early SvR days. First the ratings system was awesome, being able to rate someone's work with a points system from 1 to 10, screw feelings. Also, the caws were archived alphabetically, now everything is all over the place.

Finally, I'm not sure if this is the place to vent about this here but I feel like the official picture threads in the WWE section are being littered/spammed with Instagram or twitter links. I feel like those threads get ruined because instead of pictures it's nothing but endless posts with nothing but a twitter link.

Do you mean on the main site? It became quite useless when community creations came about. Maybe we could showcase more on the main site though.

That's actually a decent point. I'll bring it up with the team and see if they want to make it pictures only, no links.

Do you mean on the main site? It became quite useless when community creations came about. Maybe we could showcase more on the main site though.

That's actually a decent point. I'll bring it up with the team and see if they want to make it pictures only, no links.

Yeah on the main site you could see the caws in alpha order and see how well they were rated. I suppose with cc it's not as useful now since you can just download them directly now.

As far as the bolded part goes, it's just very annoying because a lot of those posts are just a twitter link within a spoiler tag, no words or anything else posted, feels like spam.

Happy you lads get to start to change the place, I know you've been wanting to for a while :lol:. I'm all for it.

If I may suggest something, I'd love to see a creative writing area for things like reviews of things like movies, wrestling PPVs and video games, as well as fanfictions for those interested in that sort of thing. I personally would love a section where I put my reviews of classic PPVs and video games, as well as a "how I would have booked" thread for failed wrestling storylines. Yes in terms of fanfictions you may have the issue of people writing graphic sex scenes, but put a rule in place against it, kinda like what you had in the RPG section. Anyway, that's my thoughts on that, otherwise, I am looking forward to the changes. Definitely interested to see who the new mods will be.

Yeah good idea. So with you hiding old boards to de-clutter the place, is there anyway we can hide M3J?

- GamingZone

As said previous, yearly WWE games aren't the talking point they once were, and many of our members want to talk about more than 1 game. So, more emphasis will be placed on GamingZone as a whole. By broadening this section we hope to bring more members in, who want to share their experiences and opinions on certain video games across all platforms.

Best. News. Ever. *applause*

Would it also be possible to create a pinned thread of good/popular threads? At least that way, it'd be easier to find a usually-popular thread like Unpopular Movie Opinions without having to look through a page or so.

I'm definitely behind the idea of reviews thread in Entertainment & Media section. Maybe a proper photography thread perhaps? Not just a "pic of yourself" thread, but rather about things in your life. Maybe your dog, some cool angles of sunset from your apartment, diorama of your action figure collections or something. Not sure if we had one of those already though, just throwing an idea that came across.

idk why but ive gotten into songwriting and storywriting and would actually love a thread to post those stuff

thats actually cool as shit, man. maybe we could work something out on songwriting? my girlfriend would love the idea of sharing her thoughts on writing a song. :)

Archived