CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

/Wyatt Orton/Aus Murphy/BEA BLAKE & BO Wyatt Update inside ! among others

shinsuke nakamura the miz tyson kidd murphy randy orton wyatt family njpw nxt new age outlaws

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Gamertag: Themizalike
  • SEN (PS3): Louis Grimwood
  • Twitter: Themizalike

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:12 PM

Sorry chap didn't know you or anyone replied!! Always DM me if I don't reply!!! Will do. DM me when you're on or add my PSN sirburka.

Done Blake. Happy and not. (Can't have tassels and the big scarf, not enough points & did a Bo Wyatt). Had a go with Cody, just not happy, looks *censored*ing shit when I do it. Lol

Will upload both in a moment

---------

Beautiful Blake *CREDIT Aentipaett3rn for the logos! Not mine and couldn't been done without them!*

yjcpk.jpg

358uf5d.jpg

35i3m89.jpg

1dy2pe.jpg

--------

Bo Wyatt

9fsmfs.jpg

xbd1nb.jpg

21llid3.jpg

2573jpi.jpg

Will tidy thread later. Doing through phone. Apologies for disorganisation

You do know you copied bo Wyatt from me right I ain't gonna starting argument on your thread
28hh4wg.png

Edited by Themizalike, 08 January 2017 - 12:13 PM.

#22 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:12 PM

Lol are you serious? I could say you copied that logo from my Orton.. Grow up. I made one last year, for my universe and bo features heavily on mine.

Just for the record. I got my idea from here: http://www.wrestling...ther-bo-dallas/ my randy Orton and Baron Corbin: attire.

Plus ours look nothing alike! I like yours. But again, completely different.

As I said, grow up. So whose the copy cat with Kenny Omega, defract or Raiee? Lol. Jesus.
This has annoyed me. Add to the record. You can see I added Bo's current attire to this thread a while back. As you can see.. I like him. Ha.

But yeah, yours is good. Post it. Mine is completely different and attacks different styles, so.. Don't be annoying and childish.

If you're trolling. Hooked me like a fish, swear, pissed me off, lol.

#23 Tyrant185

Tyrant185

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,058 posts
  • Gamertag: Tyrant185
  • SEN (PS3): Tyrant185
  • Twitter: @Tyrant185

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:25 PM

I'm totally downloading that Orton attire. Great work on these dude.

#24 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 45,306 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:13 PM

People have been making Bo Wyatt attires since like 2K15 lol. And great job on Wesley Blake! Can't wait to see what's next. :)

#25 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • Gamertag: Themizalike
  • SEN (PS3): Louis Grimwood
  • Twitter: Themizalike

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:49 PM

Lol are you serious? I could say you copied that logo from my Orton.. Grow up. I made one last year, for my universe and bo features heavily on mine.

Just for the record. I got my idea from here: http://www.wrestling...ther-bo-dallas/ my randy Orton and Baron Corbin: attire.

Plus ours look nothing alike! I like yours. But again, completely different.

As I said, grow up. So whose the copy cat with Kenny Omega, defract or Raiee? Lol. Jesus.
This has annoyed me. Add to the record. You can see I added Bo's current attire to this thread a while back. As you can see.. I like him. Ha.

But yeah, yours is good. Post it. Mine is completely different and attacks different styles, so.. Don't be annoying and childish.

If you're trolling. Hooked me like a fish, swear, pissed me off, lol.

I didn't mean to offend you or upset you I like your bo wyatt also I was putting my bo wyatt so you could actually get ideas not to piss you off or offend I put my hands and apologise to you, and again I'm sorry to piss you off great attires keep up the good work.

#26 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:40 AM

That's very big of you chap, seriously. As I said on the pm, it's harder to apologise on a forum, because you don't have too. Shows you're genuine and just passionate about what you do. I could of dealt with it better and apologise for "ranting"., and thanks again.

Thanks Tyrant and Fight Me! Gonna have a think. I'm still a noob to attires compared to most on here! I just do the simple attires, soon going to have a play with photoshop cos I really enjoy it (and I rarely enjoy anything ha!) and want to step up.

#27 CM_EDGE

CM_EDGE

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

Would love to get this Tyson Kidd. :) Need more great Attires for him.

#28 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

Will upload soon (next hour chap).
Updated that Tyson Kidd for you chap

Tag is Tyson Kidd

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shinsuke nakamura, the miz, tyson kidd, murphy, randy orton, wyatt family, njpw, nxt, new age outlaws