World of Sport

classiq.

I mean it's not like the WWE UK division is "Ferrari" worthy lmfao. If anything, World of Sport is the bigger fish

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That retard spent 500k on a Fiat lmaoooo

It was a Ferrari.

Close enough.

Word is not allowed here.

Lmao retard isn't allowed but retarded is? Besides I'm talking about an imaginary person, unlike Muur who called actual people retarded.

Neither word is. Been meaning to get it on the censored words thing but kept forgetting to mention it.

If I saw Muur called someone retarded, I'm sure I would have messaged him or called him out on it.

And to stop the off-topic spamming that contributes nothing...

I saw Chris Brookes turned down a WWE contract. Is he on this? Do we have any sort of roster for this yet? I hope El Phantasmo finds his way on TV somehow too.

I saw Chris Brookes turned down a WWE contract. Is he on this? Do we have any sort of roster for this yet? I hope El Phantasmo finds his way on TV somehow too.

Here is a link to an article that gives a list of who was at the first of the three nights of the tapings that place last month: http://wrestlingculture.com/news/indies/yesterdays-tapings-world-of-sport-wrestling/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOS was pretty decent, but I can't help but feel ITV's production will kill it. It has like a cheap & tacky feel to it, like it's too family friendly. It feels like Butlins put on a wrestling show. I'm not expecting it to be like WWE or and underground indie show but I expect better from a major television company. And the crowd, ergh, the way they cheered for Grado made sick. :lol: having Will Osprey and Davey Boy Smith Jr can only be good for it though.

But I would rather watch it than any of the shite like X Factor and the voice etc.

Archived